Joshua Kimmich

fergus90

To be fair to him he’s not a natural RB and was often left 1 vs 1 against Vinicius who was on fire and destroys him for pace. There was a moment where Vinicius skinned about 4 players close to him.

khaled_a_d

Kimmich is a CM tbh, and on his day a very good one.
Him replacing Gundogan in 2025 is ideal, otherwise it us waste of resources.

I get why club might like him as CDM, since pur biggest issue is dealing with press, but he will create other problems.

Anyway, I think we won't be able to pay for him anyway. We will go full austerity again

Messi983

Well, if our plan is to spend big money (we don't have) on Kimmich and Olmo (I acutally don't dislike him as a player but not for 60m and a role Xavi probably has in mind for him) then I prefer to leave the team as much intact as possible.

kilian

I don`t think it`s fair to judge Kimmich based on his performance yesterday as a RB. He is a world class deep lying playmaker and would definitely make our team better in that department. Vinicius was on fire yesterday and to be honest I`m not sure who would be able to stop him 1 on 1, maybe prime Alves. The guy is one of the best in the world in 1v1 and if he has space, you are wasted. It`s like saying Ramos and every other defender was shit, because they couldn`t deal with prime Neymar and Messi.

Home of Barca Fans