La Liga Round 34: Girona - Barca 4-2

Givenchy

Lol! Barca is a joke under this coach. if he was not Catalan, there would have been protests on the streets of Barca now, to get rid of him
What makes it even more cringe is how Xavi was complaining about criticism from the media :lol: Guy is a bitch. Nobody else would of gotten away with what he has for this long.

Some of these clown fans were actually celebrating Xavi staying lol.
....jubilations were ecstatic and well into the night in Madrid when it was announced he was staying. They know another liga title is in the offing next season already...

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Kounde is the weakest point on the team. Always dwells on the ball even though he is the least smart and least accurate passer. Always allows the opposition to move into position and make things dangerous for his teammates. Shouldn't be allowed to touch the ball as often as he does.
I'm tired of saying this. He's a terrible right back.

I'm tired of saying this. He's a terrible right back.
naah..! the 2 full backs are useless. A good coach should have seen that. All i need to beat this team is to have two fast and direct wingers at my attacking ends, the will forget their positioning and force the CDs to commit themselves, and the keeper is terrible anyways, so no bother about that one.

JerseyAddict

Huh? We were 9th when he was sacked.
He was sacked and we played better than this shit. This match is a climax of everything Xavi is doin all the time. Nothing. His only good year was when MAtS had insane season and opponents missed miracles. And he won the title with 1:0 cattenacio style games that war unwatchable. watched all the games. The amount of insane luck was insane. Now, when luck runs out we have what we have. Shaky team that implodes on all occasions. There is one thing that is sure. This team lacks character. It had lick, now it doesn't' t and opponents sensed it and destroyed This team.

Xavi blames every one else but himself...claims the press are after him unjustly.....lol!!! Joke of the decade.

Barca will be in Segunda before they realise this clown is a fraud ....

Home of Barca Fans