Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
When you need another explosion of a reaction you know where I am.

Although I think I should be quiet this time, it is not healthy for me.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Xabi's as good as yours Gio.

Was reading in a forum that someone went to his wedding (she knows the bride not xabi btw!) and she spoke to Xabi and Luis Garcia. There are MAJOR problems between Xabi and Rafa. Xabi wants to raise his kid and probably any other kids he will likely to have in Spain. But do not think you will get him on the cheap. Rafa is holding out for £25-30m at least.

Guardian

if that's the case I'd trade Huntelaar+M.Diarra for Xabi+Arbeloa. That would be a good deal for both sides.

And if Real want Ribery that bad, they probably should go for another swap deal with Bayern. Robben+Sneijder for Ribery. I think Bayern would immediately accept such an offer, considering that Ribery is unhappy at Bayern and he could leave next summer for about 22 million euro.

Casillas
Ramos--Pepee--Albiol--Arbeloa
--------Xabi---Diarra-------
----------Kaka----------
Ronaldo-----------Ribery
---------Benzema

maybe this is Perez view about the team (if he has any).

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Said what that Xabi is almost sure to go?

I always had hope he'd stay but I don't have any now.

Apparently we are looking at Aquilani as his replacement and have been quoted a price of £18m

Beast

The Observer
if that's the case I'd trade Huntelaar+M.Diarra for Xabi+Arbeloa. That would be a good deal for both sides.

And if Real want Ribery that bad, they probably should go for another swap deal with Bayern. Robben+Sneijder for Ribery. I think Bayern would immediately accept such an offer, considering that Ribery is unhappy at Bayern and he could leave next summer for about 22 million euro.

Casillas
Ramos--Pepee--Albiol--Arbeloa
--------Xabi---Diarra-------
----------Kaka----------
Ronaldo-----------Ribery
---------Benzema

maybe this is Perez view about the team (if he has any).

Think it could be Negredo + Diarra (as well as Robben+VDV since both the manager & the GM said Wesley is staying).. but i don't see it happening .. Rafa want money to spend on duds .

but that's a good team .. Xabi is quite good but i wouldn't lose sleep over him if he didn't arrive

Fourteen

Monster Masch
On the 27th of May 2009, Barcelona became the first Spanish club to win all three major trophies in the same season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans