Should we sign Neymar this summer?

Sign Neymar this summer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kostasgtc

at this moment we have 4 wingers pedro, alexis, villa, tello plus messi, adriano, cuenca who also can play in emergency situations in that position. PLUS deulofeu or dongou who looks very promising youngsters for the next years. Totally there are 7 players who surely can do the job pretty well and 2 who are coming from barca b. I dont know if its just me but i cant see the necessity of signing Neymar in that summer(2012-2013). So my question is
A: sign neymar or
B: spent that 50 million to really strengthen our backline which at that moment looks so vulnerable.

UberNjufer

CB,CB,CB and more CB's.But not ones that you shift from midfield.Neymar idk maybe in the summer?Altough i think we'll do fine without him.

Blue Demon

With our situation now I'm thinking CB all the way through. Besides, we have a good wave of young ones in our cantera who are up and coming that can be worked in.

kostasgtc

i didnt expect that result for my poll.any other fun of any other club would choose THE STAR i think.so thats one of the things that make this club ..mes que un club and i hope it remains that way despite of all the success of the last 4 years.

F

Frejsgodes

We already have the best attack in the whole. We need another CB badly. It's a given.

89Norcal

Even if we had CB covered I would say no, because we have too many forwards. Let's put a youngster on loan or see what happens with players like Villa before we buy another.

Rather wait until 2014. Neymar is still only 20 years old.

Home of Barca Fans