10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrus

I cringed when that happened. It's amazing though how quickly he gets back on his feet even though he was seriously fouled. Any other player would've have pretended to be dead for 3 minutes.
Just liked the idea of him forcing the the best CBs the world has to offer, To tackle him this way just to stop him.
This guy makes me speechless.

I read on sport that the pain he felt was after silva's tackle, But it was just a bruise/knock.

Yannick03

Official: "Tests this morning have shown Messi didn't have a relapse, he continues recovering from his thigh injury."

Thank god, I can see him playing this weekend against Zaragoza.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Messidependencia brought into focus as Barcelona show vulnerability

Pedro scored against Paris Saint-Germain, Xavi completed 100% of his passes, but without Lionel Messi, Barça look lost

Jelboo

You could really tell he was still injured, but man... He came on the pitch and everything changed. It is a blessing and a curse for this team to be highly dependent on Messi. As much as we'd like to deny it, without this guy we look toothless. One moment of genius and we're through to the semis. Good god, this guy is amazing.

CatalinR10

Messi has a little edema on a thigh muscle, but there's no tear. He will be able to play the semifinals of the Champion League. #ucl [rac1]

Official: Tests this morning have shown Messi didn't have a relapse, he continues recovering from his thigh injury #fcblive #ucl

Messi had medical tests this morning. They showed that his thigh injury didn't get worse yesterday. He will be rested against Zaragoza. [md]

Messi: "I hope to play the semifinals." #fcblive #ucl [mundo deportivo]

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Messi has a little edema on a thigh muscle, but there's no tear. He will be able to play the semifinals of the Champion League. #ucl [rac1]

Official: Tests this morning have shown Messi didn't have a relapse, he continues recovering from his thigh injury #fcblive #ucl

Messi had medical tests this morning. They showed that his thigh injury didn't get worse yesterday. He will be rested against Zaragoza. [md]

Messi: "I hope to play the semifinals." #fcblive #ucl [mundo deportivo]

Wasn't that what Thiago had???

Y

Youngie

Messi won't play again until the first leg of the CL semis on 23 or 24 April, which means he would miss the next two league games. [cope]

J

jiopi

I'm ok with it, Messi has 14 goal lead in Golden Shoe, and Barcelona should be able to handle Zaragoza away and Levante home. Rested and fit Messi in SF. :thumbsup2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans