7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

FCBfan22

Real Madrid are prepared to offer €350M for Neymar, making him the most expensive signing in history, and have contacted the player.They're willing to offer a €45M salary, making him the best paid player in the world, 5 years & a record release clause. Pérez has grown tired of relying on the youth players, and wants to make a big move.
Paris have put their focus towards getting Philippe Coutinho to join the French club, as revenge for Barcelona having Frenkie de Jong snub the Parisians.Coutinho's release clause is set to €400M.
Perfect! Ideal!

Ohhhhh, please do it. With their ageing midfield, spending almost all their money on the position they need to reinforce the least in the attack would be amazing. Also, RIP Vinicius' career.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Found this bit very interesting by Miguel Rico:

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futb...6910684368/todos-miran-a-neymar-y-mbappe.html

Down in the article there's a small tidbit about Coutinho that says people inside the club believe his struggles are related to him lacking the character to react to the expectations that came with his price as the third most expensive player in the World.

Feel similar watching him, you can see it in his body language - that will never get much better. Some players cannot make the leap to Barcelona, he is one of them

Andresito

Staff member
So apparently Neymar's head was too big and Coutinho's is too small.

I still believe he can succeed here though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The fuck? What the hell is going on with him off the pitch? Does he have some family problems?

Or simply having a bad attitude because he's benched.

Either way, if that RMC report is true and PSG wanna avenge the de Jong L they took by signing Coutinho then be my guest. Gimme 170-180m for him and I'll pack his bags, clean his house and drive him to Paris myself.

shadows

If Pique is calling him out surely there is something wrong :lol: I wish Coutinho would either buckle up and step up or ask for a transfer..

xXKonan

It must sting your ego that you got benched by a 21-year-old kid.

It's up to him to fix his situation. Valverde gave him plenty of chances to do so and he still didn't take it. I said it in another post not too long ago that him being benched by Dembele is not working in getting him back on track, you might as well make him 3rd or 4th choice behind the likes of Malcom and Alena.

At least those two look ready to provide while Coutinho looks and plays like a guy who can't be even arsed to get off his ass and fix his situation.

MTL_Barca

PSG solving this for us would be too good to be true :lol: Still have hope left for him but if we can get anything close to what we paid we should sell immediately. Doubt that PSG story is true tho.

Sorin

Time to take the hit money wise and sell. If he can't get his head out of his ass then there's no reason to keep him to stink up the mood. Put your head down, work hard af to get your first team place back or kindly fuck off.

Like someone previously said, pulling some rabbits out of the hat in the CL is a start. That's the faith the club has put into you when they bought you.

Home of Barca Fans