Paul Pogba

Tomchin

What do you make of his performance in the first half? Wasn't too bad, but not really impressive either. Matuidi saw more of the ball in midfield than him I think?

L

linetty

What do you make of his performance in the first half? Wasn't too bad, but not really impressive either. Matuidi saw more of the ball in midfield than him I think?
As you said, nothing special but also no errors from him. Decent.

Galning

Good game, showed what we already know of him though. He is insanely strong and hard to rob the ball off but his passing is just decent, nothing special.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
great player but not worth 60m (right now atleast)

A couple of years ago he would cost like 15M, today his price is 50-60M AND somebody will probably pay such crazy money for him. We should stay far away from him, there are much better players for half the price.

Edit: Forget what I said about half the price, but there are better and more suited players for us for the same price.

Tomchin

Didier Deschamps: "You're talking about Pogba like he is the star of the World Cup already..."

Seems like Deschamps is talking about this thread here ;)

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Best midfielder in the world playing in a few minutes and his thread isn't on the first page?!? Well, not for long, haters and Koke lovers.

Sexy beast, go go go :wub: :wub: .

Home of Barca Fans