Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Don't forget Busquets, guys. He can play in that spot, too. Beast in the air, immense strength, not to forget his his blistering pace.

F

Flavia

Fiorentina player Juan Guillermo Cuadrado (25) is Barcelona's first option in case Alves would leave, but he'd cost at least 30M. [sport]

30m for cuadrado... It'd be really stupid to pay all that.

I

instinct

Barcelona are interested in Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal. His agent got offers from several clubs. He didn't yet make a decision [sport]

Barca_Laker

Fiorentina player Juan Guillermo Cuadrado (25) is Barcelona's first option in case Alves would leave, but he'd cost at least 30M. [sport]

Wow 30M is ridiculous. I hope they aren't dumb enough to pay that much

fcbdna

Banned

Knowing Fiorentina, I doubt he'd cost that much. I'd be delighted if we got him. . . Especially for cheap! Probably his agent just trying to drive his value up.

Barca_Laker

Barcelona's main centre back options: Hummels (26 Dortmund), Schar (22 Basel), Vertonghen (26 Tottenham), Mussachio (23 Villarreal) [md]

F

FCBblaug

I agree if almighty Vidal can't do it. . . Nobody can! :troll:

Vidal plays that position for chile NT, and for juventus, the same cant be said about rafinha
:tito:
Barcelona are interested in Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal. His agent got offers from several clubs. He didn't yet make a decision [sport]

Get him already!
Knowing Fiorentina, I doubt he'd cost that much. I'd be delighted if we got him. . . Especially for cheap! Probably his agent just trying to drive his value up.

Seems more like a winger
Barcelona's main centre back options: Hummels (26 Dortmund), Schar (22 Basel), Vertonghen (26 Tottenham), Mussachio (23 Villarreal) [md]

Benatia!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans