UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

xavi_the_Boss

First goal isnt a 'major fuck up'.

It is the type of goal Suarez scores and people go wild about how he always pops up in the right place and what a difference it has to have a player that can get those poachers efforts.

Of course it is a fuck up.Arnold pretty much played the ball to Carvajal.

Matuidi was awful in the first leg.

Not denying he is an important player but he played half this tie and was shocking.

Man City missed Kompany who is far and away their bets player defensively and equally important to them as Veratti is.

I don't watch city but i doubt a central defender could be as influential as verratti is.
Matuidi too, but only when in top physical shape. Dude is a world champion at getting the best out of his abilities, but doesn't have a gift.

JamDav1982

I don't watch city but i doubt a central defender could be as influential as verratti is.
Matuidi too, but only when in top physical shape. Dude is a world champion at getting the best out of his abilities, but doesn't have a gift.

Kompany does have a huge influence.

The number of clean sheets they keep with and without out him is a bug difference. He is their leader and by far best defender.

dakt

Ronaldo is not getting better as he ages, he is in fact getting worse, but his athleticism and extremely strong desire to succeed is pushing him forward and forward. His form is more flat, more on the so-so level by his standard.

Messi's form is more up and down from extremely high to so-so by his standard and he is plagued by fatigue/fitness issues and other distractions.

That and injury wise...I don't even remember when was the last time he was injured and absent for a longer time...

Kompany does have a huge influence.

The number of clean sheets they keep with and without out him is a bug difference. He is their leader and by far best defender.

Right. But PSG is a midfield dependent team, and Matuidi and Verratti are a bit like Xavi and iniesta were. They're not used to playing with one of them, let alone both.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
That and injury wise...I don't even remember when was the last time he was injured and absent for a longer time...

Yeah, Ronaldo is extremely disciplined when it comes to taking care of his body. He is a perfect specimen. When it comes to athleticism few comes close to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans