Premier League 2015/16

Who will win the PL?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morten

I think City can suprise a few people in the cl, they certainly have some players that punish any team on a good day.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Penalty and red for Courtois. Aguero scores his hat-trick. I like what I see City, now please continue your good form into the CL.

Morten

Credit to City for this performance. But i expect Chelsea to put up the same kind of uninspiring performance when Leicester comes to visit. If they suddenly show up for that game i will be pissed.

DrPepper

This more counter attacking approach fits City well. Even their backline looks solid now. Expect Agüero to get injured just before the CL semis.

serghei

City is not a bad team, but people who hope to see Real Madrid fail in CL need to remember we are talking about a team that was totally outplayed 4 out of 4 games vs Barca, and not exactly the best version of Barcelona.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
City is not a bad team, but people who hope to see Real Madrid fail in CL need to remember we are talking about a team that was totally outplayed 4 out of 4 games vs Barca, and not exactly the best version of Barcelona.

City was much better last season against us in the CL than the first time we met them, but it's correct that we still dominated them. Much thanks to Messi in absolute jaw–dropping GOAT form dancing around every City player at will. Rest of the team was hitting some serious form too, so I don't agree at all with the "not exactly the best version of Barcelona". Plus, this is De Bruyne's City, they've been looking really great again after he came back from injury. He's the difference maker, and together with Kun they can really do some damage to this Real Madrid side, who I consider weaker than last season.

BarcaOG

Banned
I watched Chelsea-Man City and was absolutely shocked at the difference in quality between the two sides. Either Chelsea was awful or Man City was fantastic or both, but it was a really one-sided match. Man City continuously dispossessed Chelsea; its players were always creating danger. Otamendi had Hazard in his pocket basically the whole match.

I mean, I still think Real will eliminate them but, if Pelegrini gets his tactics rights and City shows up to play football they could surprise Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans