Gabriel Jesus

xXKonan

Sam Lee, who is one of City's more reliable Journalists had this to say on Gabriel Jesus on the Man City Subreddit.

Hiya. Delph’s leaving, but not sure where he’s going. Jesus is kind of at risk and I would have written it by now if it was more concrete, but it’s pretty woolly. The info is basically this: City want a No.9 but there aren’t many around who are good enough. They think there are quite a few that are better than Jesus, but not so much better that it would be worth signing them and making the big change up front. For whatever reason, Jovic isn’t going to happen, but they looked at him for ages and if he were available I believe they would have sold Jesus and bought Jovic. I heard in December that Guardiola had lost faith in Jesus, and barring that run of goals at the start of January, I’m not sure how much Jesus has done on the pitch to change that view.

Cule4life

The Culest
Would take him 2 weeks tops to bench Suarez.

Just like your "the shittier the player the harder he'll try to prove himself" theory worked out with Boateng :lol:

You've got some nerve to keep up with the troll act even after getting rekt repeatedly :lol:

Wolfe be like

200.gif

messi2140

6racies Xavi
This guy should be an inspiration to all the kids who dont have a shred of football talent , that somehow you can make it to top flight football while being absolute garbage.

xXKonan

Guess Pep does a good job hiding the flaws he has.

His bottom is probably a black hole. When he's bad he's really bad as in if he can't score there's no point having him out there. He doesn't appear to have the confidence and talent to lead Brazil's line for years to come.

Arizona Scott

Granted I only saw the 2nd half but at times I thought he was good. I am pretty sure he was the one to open Paraguays defense and slot to Firmino for the penalty and red card foul, well near penalty that Alves fooked up by stepping in front of Coutinho. Jesus was also composed on the penalty.

That left wing for Brazil has tricks but poor sense of his fellow players--like the bad habits of Neymar without the spouts of genius. Similar attributes for the Real youngster. Most wingers would be much better footballers modelling Willian than Neymar.

kattanib

This thread is the most perfect proof that football fans have the shortest memory.

Its not football fans as much as it is immature kids imo. It also happens that these kids tend to have less responsibilities and commitments in their life and thus spend more time online actively participating.

Home of Barca Fans