FC Barcelona Finances

blaugrana1987

Sport is also reporting deal with Qatar is close and that Barca representatives are in Doha. 60m per year, take it and then take cere of Nike. We are literally only top 5 club they sponsor, so they better pay up. We need money to keep up our wages so I dont care who is on shirt as long as its a good deal.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Yeah. Shirt sponsor better pay up. I wouldn't mind us trying to get competitive offers from Puma or Under Armour. Or even try Adidas.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
If Nike won't pay us 120M++ when I've read reports about RM getting 140M from Adidas with their new deal, they can fuck off and die. They give Lebron and NBA all the money and effort, but not the biggest sport in the world? Should just change to Adidas, bet TeamMessi would appreciate that too. Plus, they actually hire decent designers.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Negociations with Nike would go much much easier if it was certain that Neymar is staying with us for those years.

hardyboy

Nike needs to cough up atlest 125m or fuck off. Adidas is paying Real 140m, United 98m and Bayern 90m. We should seal the 60m deal with Qatar and force Nike to pay atleast 125m.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
If Nike doesn't offer a good deal than Messi will personally cancel Neymars contract with Nike and add him to the "backed by Messi" list.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sport is also reporting deal with Qatar is close and that Barca representatives are in Doha. 60m per year, take it and then take cere of Nike. We are literally only top 5 club they sponsor, so they better pay up. We need money to keep up our wages so I dont care who is on shirt as long as its a good deal.

60 per year? Last one was 30

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
BbsImg14540556802957_968x1184big.jpg

Home of Barca Fans