Emre Mor

Yannik

Emre Mor

mor.png

CkWbNKfXEAEnWAn.jpg

Dortmund just announced the signing of Emre Mor (18yo) for what is rumored to be around €10m.
E. Mor's career is absolutely exploding at the moment, stepped into Nordsjaellands first eleven in his debut season and a few weeks ago noone knew him, not even in turkey, then suddenly he got called up for the nationalteam, noone knew what was going on, scouts checked him out and suddenly half europe wanted to purchase him.

He seems to be quite the ankle breaker, incredible dribbling ability, I guess it's easy to tell who is his favourite player, considering the way he plays.
:messi:

But he's not yet proven on the big stage, apart from the few quite overwhelming nationalcaps he had so far. €10m seems quite risk here.
I gotta say I knew nothing about him till yesterday, but from the videos he looks like some incredible potential, I'm really looking forward to see what he can bring to the table. Turkish fans are absolutely circlejerking about him these days from what I've seen.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
aka "Turkish Messi".

I must say the way BVB wraps up business is highly commendable. Bartomeu and Robert Hernandez take a bow.

Last edited:

Yannik

Holy shit, I'm gonna fanboy him hard if he does that stuff succesfully in BuLi and CL. That guy is a hell of a technician. Just needs to work on his end product.

khaled_a_d

aka "Turkish Messi".

I must say the way BVB wraps up business is highly commendable. Bartomeu and Robert Hernandez take a bow.

1-Fernandez
2-Hell no,I don't want us to be a club selling their best players for peanuts because we didn't renew them until their last year of contract and but prospects to replace them.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
1-Fernandez
2-Hell no,I don't want us to be a club selling their best players for peanuts because we didn't renew them until their last year of contract and but prospects to replace them.

That's not what he meant.

Doing business like this quickly and discreetly is the way to go. Bayern do it the same way. The longer it passes, the more complicated it gets. As the selling club have to replace their player, and signing someone late in July/August is difficult and a time when many clubs end up paying more than they could've by completing business early.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
1-Fernandez

I am talking about HOW they buy players, not WHY they buy players.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Doing business like this quickly and discreetly is the way to go. Bayern do it the same way. The longer it passes, the more complicated it gets. As the selling club have to replace their player, and signing someone late in July/August is difficult and a time when many clubs end up paying more than they could've by completing business early.

Exactly.

By the way does that July 1st tax year thingy apply to other La Liga clubs?

DonAK

Exactly.

By the way does that July 1st tax year thingy apply to other La Liga clubs?

The next fiscal year begins at 1st of July, but this excuse is BS. You can always agree to make the first payment 1st July and register the player when the transfer market opens.

I think the reason the board don't want to announce or close any deals before that is because they're afraid some soci might object and claim the signing should be counted for this year, enforcing en masse resignation of the board.

But once Bartomeu has presented the numbers in a couple of days, nothing should hinder them from conducting business NOW.

khaled_a_d

How many times we bought players in Late July/August in the past years ffs? We always finish the business earlier.and timing of the signing shouldn't matter as long as you close the deal on good terms.

DonAK

How many times we bought players in Late July/August in the past years ffs? We always finish the business earlier.and timing of the signing shouldn't matter as long as you close the deal on good terms.

Do our last few years CB signing attempts come to mind?

Chasing one target all summer, ending up with none, because it gets too expensive?

Or how about us losing out on potential targets because of that? Like Marquinhos or Thiago Silva?

Ending up with someone like Vermaelen the last time.

It does matter how and when you conduct business. It does 90% of the time.

khaled_a_d

Do our last few years CB signing attempts come to mind?

Chasing one target all summer, ending up with none, because it gets too expensive?

Or how about us losing out on potential targets because of that? Like Marquinhos or Thiago Silva?

Ending up with someone like Vermaelen the last time.

It does matter how and when you conduct business. It does 90% of the time.

Oh,those hypothesis that people still love to believe :lol:
We were never after T.Silva.we made an offer for him in 2012 and he prefered PSG money and it was over.In 2013 we had absolutly no money to sign anyone but Neymar.The club just pretended they have high standards and acted like they are trying to get someone but there was never a money for T.Silva or anyone else with the Neymar signing.
After that we didn't even make a single attempt to get him.just media recycling news
And Marquinhos? come on now!! we tried to get him only earlier in summer 2014.and when we knew we won't we signed Mathieu in July. Same for Benatia at same summer. Vermaelen was a weird deal but it was due to lack of money and Zubi craziness
The club has always prefered to finish deals as early as possible for 3 consecutive boards.And we don't know how long any of the deals negotiated took time to be done.just because we knew about it when it finished doesn't mean it took no time
And hey,Ard deal was quick,we need more of those :rockon:
There are a lot of things to complain about the club.but this isn't one of them by any mean.
If we tried to get deals done soon with our status we will end up over paying.So no thanks

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If we tried to get deals done soon with our status we will end up over paying.So no thanks

What do you mean by this? I'd think it is the other way around? Wouldn't we be forced to overpay in order to secure players we want when the deadline is approaching fast, when we sign players late?

Also, if you choose to wait the chances of getting into a bidding war with other clubs are higher, if the player is good enough.

Look at how BVB bought Dembele. That is very intelligent way of doing business.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
he plays just like Messi :tata:
it could even be messi himself :tata:

Yeah, looks like he is not only a good dribbler, he also has nice vision.

Let's hope (1) he will continue to progress and (2) BVB will keep him and he won't follow the likes of Goetze/Lewandowski/Hummels or Sahin/Kagawa/Gundogan.

Home of Barca Fans