Barca Transfers and Rumors

Watched yesterday match live... I really liked both their DM-Thomas and Rodri. Spaniard will be new Busquets very soon. Maybe little less creative and inteligent as busquets, but much better physique. Thomas on the other hand could just be that missing piece to future Arthur-De Jong midfield. Athletic workhorse with very good possesion abilities

xXKonan

Seen some rumors we are trying to sign Ludovit Reis who is a Midfielder who plays for FC Groningen for the B team.

He has made 27 appearances so far for FC Groningen this season.

Kubala

Son Heung Min from Spurs would be a good shout for me. Two-footed, blistering pace and good scoring record when played as No 9. Can play any of the front three positions and works hard.

gasgas

imagine

...................Ter stegen
Semedo..Pique......Lenglet.......Alba
........de jong...ndombele...arthur
malcom..........messi......Dembele

underoath

Banned
imagine

...................Ter stegen
Semedo..Pique......Lenglet.......Alba
........de jong...ndombele...arthur
malcom..........messi......Dembele

And what's amazing on that team ? Malcolm is just a quality nsub. Rather have Jovic in that front line. don't really need ndobmbele, de jong can do that. I will share the mid to the academy players

vuji_31

I really want someone else on Busqets position next year.
Someone who is young,fast and strong.

If you look how many balls Busqets lost in first seasons compared to the newer seasons you will see drastic change.
He is not so important in Valverdes Barcelona.Can't remember to much games that he played on WC level in last too seasons.

Arthur and De Jong are great at the possesion and we need someone who is really really world class in defence and who plays simply.
Ndombele seems more like box to box player than someone who will be in front of two centrebacks.
But question is who is it?
I don't know.

In my opinion Barca need to sell Coutinho and get some goal scoring winger who is not someone who needs ball too much in feet but can provide speed and goals.

Jovic is decent option for number 9 but he is not wanting to be substitute.
Griezmann is not wanted by fans and lockeroom as it says in the news.

So I would not be suprised if Barcelona get some otker players other then Jovic and Griezman.

Messigician

Neymar Suarez Messi
Puiq De Jong Arthur
Alba Umtiti De Ligt Roberto
Ter Stegen

Ajax manager or myself as Barca manager

Thus is how you bring back Total Football

Don Andrésº8

Neymar Suarez Messi
Puiq De Jong Arthur
Alba Umtiti De Ligt Roberto
Ter Stegen

Ajax manager or myself as Barca manager

Thus is how you bring back Total Football

neymar for what??? dembele is much better for the future and for Barcelona, neymar would fuk all the plays like he did in his last season here

Messigician

neymar for what??? dembele is much better for the future and for Barcelona, neymar would fuk all the plays like he did in his last season here

His last season? When he broke the assists record?

The amount of assists supplied by the former Santos star in 2016-17, more than any other player based in LaLiga.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I really want someone else on Busqets position next year.
Someone who is young,fast and strong.

Think we have options there in case Busquets is out. Roberto, Rakitic, Vidal, Oriol, Todibo. De Jong next season. I am not too happy with Busquets either but realistically, he is here to stay and won't get benched no matter what.

Home of Barca Fans