Barca Transfers and Rumors

vuji_31

Too many kids on this forum.
This is not manager 2019.

Van der Saar says that De Ligt is going to Spain or England.
Barca or Liverpool are main options.

Problem is now that Raiola have some bann and can't represent himself as De Ligt's menager.

BenRobbins

I think Raiola wants to move De Ligt somewhere else before barca so he can get 2 big pay days. He will try and move him to Barca in 3 years time i think.

underoath

Banned
He can play but not as starter. Hopefully that happens as then you would have no reason to come here.

It will be funny if another managers still put him as a starter. That will put you on a suicide watch, I don't give a fck if he start or not, but you really care that much :lol:

I will still be here, love to see you whining over another players or managers

FCBfan22

Both those two options are coached by a coach, who doesn't take shit from seniors and plays ATTACKING football.

EXTREME TEAM REMONT 2k19

Option A, 4-3-3 Messi RW:

OUT: Rakitić, Gomes, Denis, Rafinha, Vermaelen, Murillo, KPB the meme, Coutinho, Suarez, (Todibo on loan)
IN: FdJ, MdL, Wague, Lacazette, Piatek, a left back

Trim the fat of the team. Sack Valverde. Have Piatek and Lacazette fighting for the starting ST spot. Bench Pique. Bench Busquets. If they can't deal with it promote Oriol and keep Todibo and sell them too. Have use Alena and Vidal as the 3rd midfielder according to what the game needs next to Arthur and in front of FdJ. Use Malcom as a backup winger. Play Lacazette as LW occasionally. Also use Bob as the 12th man to rest everyone minus GK, CBs and STs.

-------------------MATS-----------------
Semedo----De Ligt-----Lenglet----Alba
-----------------Frenkie-----------------
--------Arthur------------Alena/Vidal---
-Messi----Piatek/Lacazette---Dembele-

Option B, 4-3-3 Messi false 9:

OUT: Rakitić, Gomes, Denis, Rafinha, Vermaelen, Murillo, KPB the meme, Coutinho, Suarez, (Todibo on loan)
IN: FdJ, MdL, Wague, Oriol, Son or Griezmann, a left back, a Giroud type telegraph post striker

Trim the fat of the team. Sell most of the old guard. Sack Valverde. Have Piatek and Lacazette fighting for the starting ST spot. Bench Pique. Bench Busquets. If they can't deal with it promote Oriol and keep Todibo and sell them too. Have use Alena and Vidal as the 3rd midfielder according to what the game needs next to Arthur and in front of FdJ. Use Malcom as a backup winger. If play Son/Griezmann as a left inside forward. Get a telegraph post Giroud type striker as a plan B when the opponent is physical or we resort to RM's patented Cross and Pray tactics. Also use Bob as the 12th man to rest everyone minus GK, CBs and STs.

-------------------MATS-----------------
Semedo----De Ligt-----Lenglet----Alba
-----------------Frenkie-----------------
--------Arthur------------Alena/Vidal---
Dembele-------Messi---Son/Griezmann

Option C, Valverde stays:

OUT: Hope for FC Barcelona.
IN: Despair.

Home of Barca Fans