bismp

BARCAFORUM MOTM 16/17

Barca vs Hercules - Copa del Rey - Home

1.ARDA:39 points (46,9%) :arda:
2.Denis:24 points (28,9%) :denis:
3.Rafinha:14 points (16,8%) :rafinha:
4.Vidal: 4 points
5.Digne and Paco: 1 point

Congratulations to Arda for his 4th gold medal of the season!

bismp

Graphs

BZBuFi1.png

Medals

fSxXFmh.png

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanx :cheers:

It's unreal how far Messi is from the rest of the pack.

Much questioned Roberto on 2nd place :roberto: :)

How about Ter Stegen still tied with Bravo on points :facepalm:

bismp

Total points:

Messi 789
Sergi Roberto 292
Arda Turan 232
Suarez 230
Pique 220
Neymar 215
Rakitic 160
Iniesta 152
Mascherano 137
Umtiti 108
Rafinha 104
Denis Suarez 74
Andre Gomes 56
Alba 56
Busquets 48
MAtS 47
Bravo 34
Digne 18
Vidal 12
Mathieu 6
Alena 6
Carbonell 4
Munir 3
Cardona 1
Alcacer 1
Masip 0
Cilessen 0

bismp

Points per 90 minutes:

Messi 48,17
Arda 19,58
Iniesta 18,84
Roberto 17,17
Pique 14,44
Suarez 12,6
Neymar 12,05
Rafinha 11,75
Rakitic 11,06
Umtiti 8,48
Mascherano 7,95
Denis 6,85
Alba 4,7
Gomes 4,67
Vidal 3
Busquets 2,77
MAtS 2,43
Digne 1,5
Mathieu 1,3
Paco 0,13

LeeRomeno

Points per 90 minutes:

Messi 48,17
Arda 19,58
Iniesta 18,84
Roberto 17,17
Pique 14,44
Suarez 12,6
Neymar 12,05
Rafinha 11,75
Rakitic 11,06
Umtiti 8,48
Mascherano 7,95
Denis 6,85
Alba 4,7
Gomes 4,67
Vidal 3
Busquets 2,77
MAtS 2,43
Digne 1,5
Mathieu 1,3
Paco 0,13

Hilarious how "sell" Arda looks to be our second-third best player of the season lol. Even better than Iniesta with points per 90 minutes lol. Suggestions, maybe we can also add FLOP of the match voting (top 3) and then it is perhaps better to judge overall performance?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Arda played vs. 4th division team, twice. Also, voting this season so far was often about who was less bad and not deciding between great performers.

bismp

Hilarious how "sell" Arda looks to be our second-third best player of the season lol. Even better than Iniesta with points per 90 minutes lol. Suggestions, maybe we can also add FLOP of the match voting (top 3) and then it is perhaps better to judge overall performance?

I think that adding 3 Flops per patch would be too much.I certainly won't be able to handle it.But maybe, TOP 3 and 1 FLOP?

On the other hand,it wouldn't be fair,as we are 1/3 into the season.

Besides,how would the flop system work?By retracting points?

LeeRomeno

I think that adding 3 Flops per patch would be too much.I certainly won't be able to handle it.But maybe, TOP 3 and 1 FLOP?

On the other hand,it wouldn't be fair,as we are 1/3 into the season.

Besides,how would the flop system work?By retracting points?

Something like that. Idea is similar with elections with "negative votes". So u go and vote for politican you like most and also give "dislike" vote and the ones who get most positive - negative votes, will win Just to make the table more "fair" i guess. So that Arda that owns games vs weaker opposition does not end up being top3 players according to this poll, while infact he has choked alot in important games. Those negative votes would balance it out a bit.

LeeRomeno

Arda played vs. 4th division team, twice. Also, voting this season so far was often about who was less bad and not deciding between great performers.

true, so did 10 other players as well though, as for who was less bad quote is also true.

bismp

Something like that. Idea is similar with elections with "negative votes". So u go and vote for politican you like most and also give "dislike" vote and the ones who get most positive - negative votes, will win Just to make the table more "fair" i guess. So that Arda that owns games vs weaker opposition does not end up being top3 players according to this poll, while infact he has choked alot in important games. Those negative votes would balance it out a bit.

Hmm i like it.I can also keep count of the "pure positive" points as well as the "final" points(Positive minus Negative).But as i said,because i already kinda struggle,let's limit the Flop votes to 1 per person.For example:

Barca vs Athletic

1.Messi
2.Iniesta
3.Suarez

HM:Busi

Flop:Ney

In the end the results could look like this:

Barca vs Athletic-CDR-Away
Man of the Match

1.Messi: 30 points
2.Iniesta 26 points
3.Suarez 14 points
4.Mats 6 points
5.Ney 5 points
6.Alba: 3 points

14 people voted

Congratulations to Messi blah blah blah

Flop of the Match
1.Ney: -9 points
2.Arda: -3 points
3.Vidal: -2 points

14 votes again,but this time,each member gives one negative vote,instaed of 6(3xgold+2xsilver+1xbronze)

Ney won his 3rd Flop medal of the season blah blah blah

So,in the end Ney would have 5 positive points,9 negative points and one flop medal.But i don't really like the idea of retracting points.Because in the end,a good but incosistent player,will be equal with a bad player.

For example:

Ney 500 positive points -400 flop points= 100 total points
Dunno, Vidal 150 positive points-50 flop points= 100 total points

Dunno,maybe if the mods and the normal members like the idea,i will integrate it.

Last edited:

bismp

Hmm i like it.I can also keep count of the "pure positive" points as well as the "final" points(Positive minus Negative).But as i said,because i already kinda struggle,let's limit the Flop votes to 1 per person.For example:

Barca vs Athletic

1.Messi
2.Iniesta
3.Suarez

HM:Busi

Flop:Ney

In the end the results could look like this:

Barca vs Athletic-CDR-Away
Man of the Match

1.Messi: 30 points
2.Iniesta 26 points
3.Suarez 14 points
4.Mats 6 points
5.Ney 5 points
6.Alba: 3 points

14 people voted

Congratulations to Messi blah blah blah

Flop of the Match
1.Ney: -9 points
2.Arda: -3 points
3.Vidal: -2 points

14 votes again,but this time,each member gives one negative vote,instaed of 6(3xgold+2xsilver+1xbronze)

Ney won his 3rd Flop medal of the season blah blah blah

So,in the end Ney would have 5 positive points,9 negative points and one flop medal.But i don't really like the idea of retracting points.Because in the end,a good but incosistent player,will be equal with a bad player.

For example:

Ney 500 positive points -400 flop points= 100 total points
Dunno, Vidal 150 positive points-50 flop points= 100 total points

Dunno,maybe if the mods and the normal members like the idea,i will integrate it.
Besides,if a player is not good enough,he won't get (many) points.It is harsh to be penalised even more.For example,so far this season,Ney has only 215 points,ranking 6th overral.If we had had flop points,he would have had much fewer points,possibly below zero,which is inaccurate.In other words,Ney has been mediocre this season,but ranking 6th instead if 2nd or 3rd is fair.Ranking 10th or 15th due to flop points is unfair.

F

FlaFCB

I like the flop of the match idea. It could be independent from the MOTM points, so you won't have even extra work. Just for an idea of the player who disappoints pople the most. I bet Neymar will win this :lol:

Home of Barca Fans