10 - Lionel Messi - v5

JamDav1982

What's the point of that signing bonus then? More or less it is just 12,5m more per year.

Think often those bonuses are paid across the contract and paid in full if the player gets sold without asking to leave.

If Messi was to ask to leave and was sold he would give up on the remainder of bonus due.

Lomar1o

I feel sorry that Messi will have to tolerate third rate players playing alongside him this season as well. I'm gutted and I can't understand where will he get a motivation from while seeing how pathetic our board is and how successful other teams are. We didn't make Messi, but we sure are ruining him. I guess we will have to rely on MSN's individual brilliance once again.

GetIn

If we play like shit again and midfield goes AWOL again Messi should just throw the towel and start conserving his energy for the World Cup. The best he can do with this dysfunctional team is drag us to 2nd in the league to make it look like we gave Madrid a good fight.

GetIn

[Tw]883779039051337732[/TW]

His abs aren't visible anymore like they usually are, time to hop on the treadmill Leo!

Home of Barca Fans