Cr150

KingLeo10

Glorious finish? Hahahahah! You make it sound like Cr7 buried the ball into the bottom or top corners!

no need to be bitter, or it'd be no different than how real fans consider messi. both were class finishes, it's not easy to beat neuer.

El Flaco

Cristiano's goals vs. Bayern Munchen

[gfy]BoilingIlliterateDonkey[/gfy]

[gfy]ThinFrailJoey[/gfy]

[gfy]OrderlyCandidDog[/gfy]

[gfy]FarRespectfulIndochinahogdeer[/gfy]

[gfy]SelfassuredFreshCero[/gfy]

[gfy]OddballGeneralDromaeosaur[/gfy]

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Ronaldo isnt going to win ballon dor this year, he has lacked the usual consistency this season, in front of goal at least.

This guy has already started his trolling! Man, December is 8 months from now!! Please spare us the torture.... We already have the pain of having to endure the Barcelona board ruining Leo Messi's prime years once and for all

Morten

This guy has already started his trolling! Man, December is 8 months from now!! Please spare us the torture.... We already have the pain of having to endure the Barcelona board ruining Leo Messi's prime years once and for all

Trolling? Not at all.
Im simply stating facts, Ronaldo hasnt been up to his usual level this season.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Carrying Real Madrid to the semis like he did with Portugal, one man team

Blessed in this era to watch him and the left footed argentina wizard dybala

xavisionary

Carrying Real Madrid to the semis like he did with Portugal, one man team

Blessed in this era to watch him and the left footed argentina wizard dybala

You're one of my favourite posters on BF, but please humour me, name a player playing today that is performing better than Ronaldo was at his peak.

You know you'll miss him when he's gone bro.

GetIn

It's amazing how many people in here actually care about the Ballon D'or, yes Messi winning it would be nice, but it's nothing to get worked up about. I used to think it was the be all end all until I realized this award is about PR and reputation anyways, no one who knows anything about football will take it in to account when comparing careers. Forget about trying to appease the Facebook fan boys, Ronaldo can win the next 5 Ballon D'ors, still won't make him the GOAT.

Morten

Honestly, i dont understand why Ronaldo is still a left-winger, he should be a striker. He spends so much time in the box anyways, we could sell Benzema and let Asensio/Bale/new winger be the actual left-winger.

xavisionary

It's amazing how many people in here actually care about the Ballon D'or, yes Messi winning it would be nice, but it's nothing to get worked up about. I used to think it was the be all end all until I realized this award is about PR and reputation anyways, no one who knows anything about football will take it in to account when comparing careers. Forget about trying to appease the Facebook fan boys, Ronaldo can win the next 5 Ballon D'ors, still won't make him the GOAT.

I'm all for individual awards being scrapped tbh

Home of Barca Fans