Cr150

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Mate, I am a Barca's fan and in my eyes, there will never be a doubt regarding who is better: Messi or Cr7.

But I personally won't commit a suicide now because RM is dominating. I survived that already once before as a teen in 1998, 2000 and 2002 when it was way more painful since Real was dominating and we were an absolute crap. This time, we had 10 years of joy before RM's success.

Also, personally, I don't mind saying: RM is better today. Or Cr7 was better/more influental this season (from this or that reason).

But it personally slightly pisses me that everything is black and white.
When Messi loses a final with Argentina=it is not about him. It is teammates. It is a bad luck. It is Higuain.
When CR7 wins an Euro=it IS his teammates. Cr7 was poor. Portugal was lucky. A tournament was a crap.
So, what, Argentina was never lucky? Argentina never had an easy draw etc?
Portugal is stronger in Europe than Argentina in America?

Or again, regarding Barca/Messi CL's and RM/CR7's CLs.
In the last 4 years, first 2 of their CL's were described as: lucky, easy draws, undeserved etc.
On the other hand, remember our CL title in 2009 and Chelsea's match. None of RM's titles can match that one.

My point:
1. Messi is still the best
2. but Cr150 is surely not a bad player either
3. also, 4 years ago Messi was like 5 miles infront of CR7 when you look at their career's achievements.
Today, Messi is still probably the best when you sum it all, but Cr7 has done an amazing job in the last 4 years (luck or not) with 1 Euro and 3 Cls in 4 years and his career's achievements came way closer to Messi.
On the other hand, if Cr7 will win 1-2 Cls in the next 3-4 years, who knows how the maths will look in the end.
Since, sadly, RM is currently miles better than us (on a CL level). They have a winning team who is on a hot streak.
While we have no midfield and our 2nd best player who should lead us to trophies is a clown Neymar :rolleyes:
4. also, Barca has hugely let down Messi in the last 6 years, where we won only 1 title and RM (without Messi) won 3 Cl titles

Also, one more thing, we can debate this or that and add random arguments (R9 doesn't have a CL etc), but a point remains that for neutral fans, Cr7 in this moment came really close to Messi, or even equalled or surpassed him.

Once again, unless if we win 1 CL in the next 3-4 years, Cr7 could come even closer or surpass him even more (in the eyes of neutrals).

So, RM is on their way to win 4-5-6 CLs in 7-8 years, and our answers are Neymar, Bellerin and similar guys.
Dear Messi, good luck.
If you'll want to win against RM and CR7, you will have to do it alone, by yourself.
Don't expect too much help from our board or from players whom they are buying.

Agree with everything except for Naymar being a clown...... His only clownish behavior is when Leo is around and he relaxes because he does not assume the responsibility anymore, that's all

This is the same Neymar that carried our team when Leo was out injured for 2 months in 2015. This is the same Neymar that pushed the team when Leo was not finding ways to work his tricks against PSG!

The biggest problem with that dude is him taking it easy whenever he sees Leo and assuming that Leo would take care of it all and that he can rest assured!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
What is wrong with this asshole!?

cristiano-ronaldo-lionel-messi-instagram_1km7a1k6p5ycd1qoblsahomwnp-281x500.jpg

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Fucker is even the new Fifa cover star. Everything's going his way these days. Must've made a deal with the devil, no other way.

RevoTeller

Mate, I am a Barca's fan and in my eyes, there will never be a doubt regarding who is better: Messi or Cr7.

But I personally won't commit a suicide now because RM is dominating. I survived that already once before as a teen in 1998, 2000 and 2002 when it was way more painful since Real was dominating and we were an absolute crap. This time, we had 10 years of joy before RM's success.

Also, personally, I don't mind saying: RM is better today. Or Cr7 was better/more influental this season (from this or that reason).

But it personally slightly pisses me that everything is black and white.
When Messi loses a final with Argentina=it is not about him. It is teammates. It is a bad luck. It is Higuain.
When CR7 wins an Euro=it IS his teammates. Cr7 was poor. Portugal was lucky. A tournament was a crap.
So, what, Argentina was never lucky? Argentina never had an easy draw etc?
Portugal is stronger in Europe than Argentina in America?

Or again, regarding Barca/Messi CL's and RM/CR7's CLs.
In the last 4 years, first 2 of their CL's were described as: lucky, easy draws, undeserved etc.
On the other hand, remember our CL title in 2009 and Chelsea's match. None of RM's titles can match that one.

My point:
1. Messi is still the best
2. but Cr150 is surely not a bad player either
3. also, 4 years ago Messi was like 5 miles infront of CR7 when you look at their career's achievements.
Today, Messi is still probably the best when you sum it all, but Cr7 has done an amazing job in the last 4 years (luck or not) with 1 Euro and 3 Cls in 4 years and his career's achievements came way closer to Messi.
On the other hand, if Cr7 will win 1-2 Cls in the next 3-4 years, who knows how the maths will look in the end.
Since, sadly, RM is currently miles better than us (on a CL level). They have a winning team who is on a hot streak.
While we have no midfield and our 2nd best player who should lead us to trophies is a clown Neymar :rolleyes:
4. also, Barca has hugely let down Messi in the last 6 years, where we won only 1 title and RM (without Messi) won 3 Cl titles

Also, one more thing, we can debate this or that and add random arguments (R9 doesn't have a CL etc), but a point remains that for neutral fans, Cr7 in this moment came really close to Messi, or even equalled or surpassed him.

Once again, unless if we win 1 CL in the next 3-4 years, Cr7 could come even closer or surpass him even more (in the eyes of neutrals).

So, RM is on their way to win 4-5-6 CLs in 7-8 years, and our answers are Neymar, Bellerin and similar guys.
Dear Messi, good luck.
If you'll want to win against RM and CR7, you will have to do it alone, by yourself.
Don't expect too much help from our board or from players whom they are buying.

Completely agree.
Messi stands no chance: expect Ronaldo to completely overcome him (at the eyes of the media and of the other fans) in the next years (if that didn't already happen).

Unfair, not true at all, bullshit, since Messi is still mileas ahead of him as a FOOTBALL PLAYER, but that's how things are going and how they will go even more in the near future.

GetIn

You people need to relax for a bit a not let Madrid's recent CL triumph cloud your vision. Who cares about the brain dead casuals on social media, no ex-player, coach, or pundit worth his salt will argue CR7>Messi at the end of their careers.

Morten

There is a rumor that someone bid 180 mill for Ronaldo. Most likely bs, who pays that for a 32 year old?
Then again, we cant replace him with someone as good, there is only so much money can buy.

BarcaOG

Banned
There is a rumor that someone bid 180 mill for Ronaldo. Most likely bs, who pays that for a 32 year old?
Then again, we cant replace him with someone as good, there is only so much money can buy.

I think PSG could gamble like that. clearly CR can still produce, and could lead paris to the CL semi finals

El Flaco

Cristiano's all goals vs. Latvia

[gfy]MetallicBossyArgentineruddyduck[/gfy]

[gfy]QualifiedFocusedAnaconda[/gfy]

[gfy]FluidFilthyAmethystsunbird[/gfy]

[gfy]WelldocumentedBoilingFrigatebird[/gfy]

[gfy]HastyTenderBobcat[/gfy]

[gfy]DifficultYellowishJohndory[/gfy]

[gfy]GoodnaturedLongHomalocephale[/gfy]

MagIX

The nightmare of every Messi fan is coming, triplete in a row...
EC + Confederation Cup+ WC
Not so impossible

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism

Carrying portugal nothing new

dakt

Lol, the ball wants him it's beyond any luck. Amazing. I officially now believe in Great Spirit of Football to which he obviously prays a lot.

Home of Barca Fans