Ernesto Valverde - V1

Messigician

Who the fuck are you to ask to ban anyone? You are a fucking moron who worships the coward coach and you have the audacity to even post in this forum? Fucking retard crackhead.

Did you forget to take your medication today? I know this is a difficult time for Barcelona fans but don't take our your aggression on me.

Messigician

Did he fire Solari right after losing 3-0 at home to Barca? No.

No he fired him after they crashed out of champions league... HINT HINT.

And speaking of defeats to us what happened to that Lope fella? You know the 1st coach fired by Madrid and rightfully so

MessiTBE

Banned
All Messi has to do is say ‘if Valverde stays I leave’ SIMPLE.

I got a bad feeling Valverde will stay

We are going nowhere with Valverde, we are going backwards, he is destroying this club

George_Costanza

Spain and Barcelona legend Carles Puyol when asked to comment on Barcelona's shocking exit from the UCL 18/19

"Look this is what happens when a coach doesn't coach when a coach relies on his players natural abilities and talents. When he tells them to go out there and do what they do. As amazing and world class as these players are they need guidance and leadership. They need a coach not a fan boy. "

Delusional EV fanboys just got to know this obvious fact that we have been saying for more than a year! :banghead:

serghei

No he fired him after they crashed out of champions league... HINT HINT.

And speaking of defeats to us what happened to that Lope fella? You know the 1st coach fired by Madrid and rightfully so

Chill. Nobody says we should not fire him. You don't have to do it in a classless way still. Fire him at the end of the season in a proper way.

Our mistake was not firing him at the end of last season, when he already showed a lot of weakness of character and lack of any leadership skills.

Messigician

Chill. Nobody says we should not fire him. You don't have to do it in a classless way still. Fire him at the end of the season in a proper way.

Our mistake was not firing him at the end of last season, when he already showed a lot of weakness of character and lack of any leadership skills.

Even better, he should do the classy thing and give fans peace of mind and announce that he will be resigning at the end of the season.

El Gato

Villarato!
You’re laughing now but you just had lopetegui and solari. Luckily for you zidane decided to come back.

Let’s not forget Madrid will end the year trophyless, and were also pumped in CL.

I am laughing, because it is laughable. On whatever side you look at. There are managers who are trophyless with no experience that need SIGNIFICANT reputation baggage to pull the job off at this level. I don't blame Solari or Lopetegui whatsoever, their job was doomed from the start and Solari actually contributed on a certain level.

Replacing EV will not solve anything. It will be a different flavour of shit.

serghei

Even better, he should do the classy thing and give fans peace of mind and announce that he will be resigning at the end of the season.

Yep. He should, but doubt he will. All of his demeanor seems to show that he doesn't fully understand the requirements of being a FC Barcelona manager.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
The board need to actually make the changes. Also I think a ruthless attitude could send a message, by dumping a few seniors this summer. Barca can learn from that Madrid attitude.

While in this particular case I’d keep valverde until the end of the season, a bit of ruthlessness wouldn’t be too bad and sets the tone at the team for what the expectations are. So if they did fire him I wouldn’t mind.

kilian

COPE-@HelenaCondis] | Barca have opened a deep stage of as the do not want to make hot decisons

�� The board are disappointed at Valverde

��The players though are still with Valverde

What a shock that this clowns still support him. I wonder what does Messi say to them in the dressing room after a game like this. Imagine being a player of his ability and year after year being let down by these idiots.

Home of Barca Fans