10 - Lionel Messi - V6

MagIX

As soon as CR started playing for your team you started to sound like anyother penaldo fan , my god.

I can already hear the cr fans nursery rhyme...cr alone makes win poor teams like MU or RM or Portugal, Messi doesen't.

Last edited:

gasgas

He had a decent game , or u think a decent game would be him scoring 2 goals ?

Higuain missed a 1v1 in amateur style , same for the other guy with shit hairstyle. Both missed a 1v1 . Who do you want to get the blame for them missing such chances ? Messi ?

As soon as CR started playing for your team you started to sound like anyother penaldo fan , my god.

Decent is not good enough for a player touted as one of the best ever, especially in final.

He was decent in first half, then totally invisible in second

gasgas

He had a decent game , or u think a decent game would be him scoring 2 goals ?

Higuain missed a 1v1 in amateur style , same for the other guy with shit hairstyle. Both missed a 1v1 . Who do you want to get the blame for them missing such chances ? Messi ?

Decent is not good enough for a player touted as one of the best ever, especially in final.

booge

messi said a few nice things about c-dog over the last few months.

i think he's softening him up and stroking his ego on purpose.

eaman

Yeah, no

But I bet you were only noticing the other players you can put the blame on why Messi doesn’t win anything with Argentina

Go back and look at his highlights in the final and you will see he had a decent game. I can tell when Messi looks really up for a game and he did that night. He got on the ball plenty that night and had some very nearly moments.

KingLeo10

atleast he was not as invisible as you are in posting ANYTHING other than negative nonsense about our players.

Arizona Scott

atleast he was not as invisible as you are in posting ANYTHING other than negative nonsense about our players.

Its the double standards that irks me. I mean CR did nothing in the Euro final (in fact I think he may not have scored in the group stages on top) and wasn't the decider in most CL finals he has played, yet somehow those trophies should be attributed to him instead of his teammates; meanwhile Messi should be blamed for carrying his team to extra time of a WC final (something CR has never done) where about every decisive play to get them that point (and give them great chances to win the World Cup final) he made.

FCB1987

Banned
Its the double standards that irks me. I mean CR did nothing in the Euro final (in fact I think he may not have scored in the group stages on top) and wasn't the decider in most CL finals he has played, yet somehow those trophies should be attributed to him instead of his teammates; meanwhile Messi should be blamed for carrying his team to extra time of a WC final (something CR has never done) where about every decisive play to get them that point (and give them great chances to win the World Cup final) he made.

Leo carried Argentina in the group stage but Argentina's defense carried them in the knockout stage. Gotze's goal was the first they conceded in the knockout stages after like 440 minutes or so.

eaman

Messi singlehandedly got Argentina out of that world cup group stage. There was no brilliant service from teammates. 3 of his 4 goals were brilliant solo efforts

FCB1987

Banned
Let's hope Leo scores tomorrow

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20830]Hardy[/MENTION]

Havesaks

Messi singlehandedly got Argentina out of that world cup group stage. There was no brilliant service from teammates. 3 of his 4 goals were brilliant solo efforts

Yes, but he was average in the whole K/O stage. Maybe slightly above average

Messigician

Messi confirms he is suffering from pubalgia the condition that destroyed Kaka and ended his love of football.

" In the early stages, the person may be able to continue playing their sport, but the problem usually gets progressively worse. Surgery is usually needed for atheltes to recover"

FinBarcelonafan

Messi confirms he is suffering from pubalgia the condition that destroyed Kaka and ended his love of football.

" In the early stages, the person may be able to continue playing their sport, but the problem usually gets progressively worse. Surgery is usually needed for atheltes to recover"

Shame shame. Let's hope surgery can fix his problems.

Home of Barca Fans