10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
So Messi suffered a deviated septum during the match and was struggling to breathe. Also had a possible eye infection.

Explains his mediocre performance

Wasn't even awarded a foul. What's worse that idiot probably did it on purpose as he was cocky in his tweet or whatever about seeing Messi.

Kul_z

Wasn't even awarded a foul. What's worse that idiot probably did it on purpose as he was cocky in his tweet or whatever about seeing Messi.

I hope messi is fine and that he would be ready for the return leg, cant wait to see smalling at nou camp after that tackle, expecting a 'warm' welcome with every touch. I was more for the polite approach because its man united, but after that i expect a straight slaughtering at nou camp. That tackle is disrespecting as it can get to messi, and every single player of ours should be aware of that. No mercy, fuck them.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Because it became norm for him to underperform in cl k.o. matches, dont blame fans because of that

Give him a break. At least we know why he wasn't at his 100% yesterday.

I mean, I challenge anybody to perform his or her best with possibly a broken nose and more seriously, infected eyes.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So Messi suffered a deviated septum during the match and was struggling to breathe. Also had a possible eye infection.

Explains his mediocre performance

Is this official? Does he need surgery or any further treatment for his nose and his eyes?

Hardy

3 years ago destroyed Real after he got punched with all that blood in his face

0_ef6685wa.jpg

KingLeo10

All the closet CR7 fans in here who keep tally of round by round goal scoring stats between Messi and CR7 while ignoring that we had a crucial away KO fixture win might as well go to Juventuz forums. :lol::lol::lol:

If you want to make judgements, atleast wait until the end of the competition in June and see where Barca and Juve end up and what their respective contributions were.

Vilarrubi

All the closet CR7 fans in here who keep tally of round by round goal scoring stats between Messi and CR7 while ignoring that we had a crucial away KO fixture win might as well go to Juventuz forums. :lol::lol::lol:

If you want to make judgements, atleast wait until the end of the competition in June and see where Barca and Juve end up and what their respective contributions were.

They need some joy recently.. Messi's closed the gap to 23 goals in ALL TIME GOALS SCORED... while being 2.5 years younger AND playing 150 less games lol

raskolnikov

They need some joy recently.. Messi's closed the gap to 23 goals in ALL TIME GOALS SCORED... while being 2.5 years younger AND playing 150 less games lol

Its great and all but its possible he never catches up. Ronaldo is never injured and is too obsessed with legacy and fame to retire before Messi does.
I still think Messi will reach 800+ career goals though.

Centauri B

I said this before, I will say it again. The only kinds of people who compare Ronaldo to Messi, are those people that cannot concentrate for the duration of a football match and mostly pay attention when a goal has been scored.

Vilarrubi

I said this before, I will say it again. The only kinds of people who compare Ronaldo to Messi, are those people that cannot concentrate for the duration of a football match and mostly pay attention when a goal has been scored.

... and United, Madrid and now Juve fans.

Gari

D34UxuTWwAAaQtk.jpg
Barça Universal
They literally do everything to try stop Lionel Messi. This is not football anymore at this point.

El Barcelona

They don't care about contribution. Look at ek witch they won, his contribution was almost zero and they still keep wanking about it.

Havesaks

Smallings wise words that there is a way that only he knows how to stop messi, got a totally new meaning after yesterdays match.

Home of Barca Fans