10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Kul_z

just cant shake the feeling he could have had 3-4 more goals easily if he just wanted, and compete with cr7s record. Its nice to help your team mates, but sometimes its best they do it on their own, coutinho is a grown man, there is no need more to give him presents like that.
Thats something that makes him even greater. This season needs cl glory so that could be recognised as one of his best years. For me, this season he is better then he ever was. CAPTAIN!

booge

It's just him and 10 average players. Been like that for some time now.

i would say rakitic average, arthur average, i feel busquets is unique and can create chances from nothing.

suarez average because most of the time it's like playing with ten men, could have done with him being sent off.

coutinho very average. won't say much on dembele as he will probably be on the bench.

pique, very special, the french dude by his side, average compared to what city and liverpool have got.

alba, not average, think he can cause damage.

sergio roberto - pile of shit. yes i said it. oh i sure did .

so what can be done to sort this.... just rely on messi and pray

Neymessi

^ By average I did not literally mean average but nothing special would be a better description

Suarez and dembele are quality for example. And busi needs replacement asap.

Xtroverto

^ By average I did not literally mean average but nothing special would be a better description

Suarez and dembele are quality for example. And busi needs replacement asap.

Ter Stegen is the best GK in the world and the omission of him for the German WC team was a war crime, punishable by death if it was up to me. Gerard Pique is the best defender in the world and has been that since leaving the NT. Jordi Alba is the best LB in the world, Sergio Busquets on a good day is still the best player in the world in his position, I guess you think Rob Smyth of the Guradian was so high on crack cocaine he hallucinated when watching Busi Sergio Busquets 9 His positioning was so good that at times it felt like he was man-marking both Lingard and Pogba., Arthur is a world class midfielder in the making and a future balon d'or contender if he continues improving, Ivan Rakitic is a world class footballer and THE reason Messi can rest himself instead of running around like a headless chicken chasing shadows.

But yea, a bunch of average nobodies :facepalm:

Last edited:

michelco

Ter Stegen is the best GK in the world and the omission of him for the German WC team was a war crime, punishable by death if it was up to me. Gerard Pique is the best defender in the world and has been that since leaving the NT. Jordi Alba is the best LB in the world, Sergio Busquets on a good day is still the best player in the world in his position, I guess you think Rob Smyth of the Guradian was so high on crack cocaine he hallucinated when watching Busi Sergio Busquets 9 His positioning was so good that at times it felt like he was man-marking both Lingard and Pogba., Arthur is a world class midfielder in the making and a future balon d'or contender if he continues improving, Ivan Rakitic is a world class footballer and THE reason Messi can rest himself instead of running around like a headless chicken chasing shadows.

But yea, a bunch of average nobodies :facepalm:

I'll live stream eating my shoe if Arthur ever wins a ballon door

Hardy

good day for Leo: now it's basically Messi vs Salah/Manè/VVD, no way an Ajax Totothing player will win

MessiTBE

Banned
All that pressure on Messi for the semi final. He has to show up otherwise we will lose.

People just expect him to turn up every game. It’s not fair.

Liverpool players will surround Messi every time he touches the ball, Liverpool players play like they take Cocaine before the game

FCB1987

Banned
All that pressure on Messi for the semi final. He has to show up otherwise we will lose.

People just expect him to turn up every game. It’s not fair.

Liverpool players will surround Messi every time he touches the ball, Liverpool players play like they take Cocaine before the game

That should leave space for someone

:dembele:

Home of Barca Fans