10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
ferguson wasn't just a manger, the club was centered around him. No manager or person in general has ever had so much influence in a club like ferguson, uniteds whole infrastructure was evolved around that guy, its incomparable to messi-situation. We need to chill out, barca isn't alaves without messi like some some fans here seem to think, we where a european dark horse through our whole history, and we will still be great after messi steps down. But yes, we have made some good transfers in midfield, gk, and defense and its time to do the same in our attack, some players who can take over in near future; because dembele, malcom, and a jovic-player won't cut it alone.

I think you mistook 240px-Johan_Cruyff_1974c.jpg for Ferguson.

But yeah, easier to make up for retirement of a player

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Johan Cruyff has the biggest influence in football history.
You could argue him being the greatest footballer because of it imo.
Everything happening with Ajax, Barca, City and even many other clubs/countries/players is thanks to that legend.

BusiTheKing

I think this season is taking a serious toll on him. His motivation no longer comes from within the game. He has to pressure himself more, mentally and physically. Let's hope that others will begin taking some load of his shoulders starting next season.

Havesaks

I hope this sets presedence for Leo. That the extra effort is worth it. That his leadership and effort can guide this team to further glory. Same goes for piquenbauer. One thing is sure IF those two put their heads togehter next season as well, we are treble contenders again

raskolnikov

I think this season is taking a serious toll on him. His motivation no longer comes from within the game. He has to pressure himself more, mentally and physically. Let's hope that others will begin taking some load of his shoulders starting next season.

In what way is it visible to you? Agreed he looked very motivated but no indication it didnt come from within.

raskolnikov

This means after pep and before Luis Enrique...

But how did he struggle? He had arguably his best season ever untill he got injured with Tito and still had a solid year despite injuries with tata the year after it.
As a team we struggled a bit to adapt post pep but the messidependencia was probably at its peak hence why we became champions and should have been twice and got as far in cl to begin with.

FCB1987

Banned

He's only done that in 4 games this season (Spurs away, Lyon home, United home, Liverpool away). The rest of his performances aren't beyond what he's done in the past

Home of Barca Fans