10 - Lionel Messi - V6

booge

i dont really care aboutt he ballon dor but i think now he wont be wining the champions league again. Barcelona have always traditionally struggled to score away with their pitta patta style of play which is outdated.

as soon as they need goals they cant change thier style of play because they dont have any other style of play. in the away matches it kills them.

again like in Roma they could not score a goal. That's all they needed.

pregra

Not that bad tonight but he is just a completely different animal at home in the CL. Doesn’t matter much but his work rate was miles better in the first leg.

Total-Football

our team average position would 100% be in our box like a pack of hens.. which automatically means messi average position is in our own half ! and messi is nota runner.. add 2 and 2 together.. you slaughter messi when the team is this far at the back.

xxxxxx

He's still winning the Ballon d'Or I think. There's not another stand out performer. Maybe Van Dijk, but that would just show how stupid the award has become. Thought he did enough; 2 golden chances, 1 for Alba and 1 for Suarez

I'm pretty certain he set Coutinho up as well.

Coutinho is another useless bag of shit.

malvolio

poor composure(too relaxed?) when in front of goal and was in walking mode tonight.

compared to that desire from the first leg...

Mitchell1978

He still created a ton tonight, chance for Coutinho, one for Alba and one for Suarez (and don't forget the chance for Dembele last game)
if one of those 4 go in...

MessiTBE

Banned
No way he’s winning ballon dor after this disgraCe. We all know other fans will blame Messi for this . Messi gets the blame every time.

Messi was by far our best player on the pitch but he will get the blame

BruceWayne11

poor composure(too relaxed?) when in front of goal and was in walking mode tonight.

compared to that desire from the first leg...

He still has 2 goals and should've had 1 assist for Demeble in the first leg. Today he created 2 golden chances for Suarez and Alba, both of them should've scored. He could've done better on his shots though. Still, he's the last person to be blamed for this semi-final result. 2 mistakes from Alba and the whole defence falling asleep on that corner = 3 goals for Liverpool. Just horrible :lol:

jamrock

He didn't step up, he didn't try hard enough imo.

Stop those little fancy one twos & go straight at the hard of them

Home of Barca Fans