10 - Lionel Messi - V6

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Man this guy just said that he doesn't blame Valverde for the Liverpool tie and wants him to continue next season.

Messi: "I would like Valverde to continue next year, we won a double last year and we can repeat that this year."

Messi: "I have not reviewed Liverpool's game, but what I remember is that it was very similar to the Roma game, they quickly scored a goal, we lowered our heads thinking that it could happen again. We did not give Liverpool opposition and we can not afford that."

Pathetic fucking stuff. So literally every senior player just expressed how they love for Valverde to stay. These cucks deserve each other.

serghei

The flaws of these squad start and end with complacency and laziness after having won everything there is to win at club level (before the age factor). The flaw of Valverde is that he can't do more because he is a limited manager. Perfect fit if you think about it. One who doesn't want to do more, and one who can't do more, sharing the mediocrity in Europe and bathing in it. Without really wanting to change anything.

What has changed since Roma to Liverpool? Nothing. Not diddly shit.

raedkuwait

Fuck off u and valverde with the fucking keep calm we where fucking humiliated 2 years in a row with teams that have less quality players than us, shit conference really sucks. This guy is a familly
Guy not a winner he just like to keep his friends
Players around him, what a joke of a club this has
Become, i really hope they lose the copa.

Last edited:

serghei

Fuck off u and valverde with the fucking keep calm we where fucking humiliated 2 years in a row with teams that have less quality players than us, shit conference really sucks.

We're going for the treble man. Valverde will get his treble after all, he's really gunning for it.

Devils

Damn...

I knew he would fucking say it.

EV just got his guarantee, regardless of the outcome tomorrow.

TEFLON ERNIE.

Hardy

by they way between his words and what Pique said it's clear how weak has become this team in terms of mentality, they basically said they shit themselves after first goal. confidence is dead after these humiliations and it can only be worst next season for this team of chokers without any fighting mentality.

abbbs97

well, as expected Leo supports EV and wants him to continue. I will not feel sad for him and the team when we lose the CL again in a humiliating way.

Fuck off u and valverde with the fucking keep calm we where fucking humiliated 2 years in a row with teams that have less quality players than us, shit conference really sucks. This guy is a familly

Repulsive comment, showing zero gratitude for 13 years of GOAT football, stopping us from getting humiliated EVERY WEEK. Some people here are even more entitled than the players they complain about. As far as I'm concerned Leo can wipe his arse with a barca flag in that conference and I would not say shit to him because I realise he is single handedly keeping us from being Manchester Utd of Spain.

Givenchy

sadly have to agree with this. Messi won't let Suarez or Coutinho leave either im guessing, what a fucking mess

Ronaldo would of thrown EV under the bus minutes after the final whistle. thats why Juve will be HUGE contenders for next years CL and Barca will be bottling as usual

Givenchy

Repulsive comment, showing zero gratitude for 13 years of GOAT football, stopping us from getting humiliated EVERY WEEK. Some people here are even more entitled than the players they complain about. As far as I'm concerned Leo can wipe his arse with a barca flag in that conference and I would not say shit to him because I realise he is single handedly keeping us from being Manchester Utd of Spain.

ask yourself this before you call people ungrateful: WHY is Leo having to bail out this team every week? because our manager is fucking useless. now ask yourself, why would Messi and the other seniors advocate for a useless manager like EV to continue?

Messi might be the GOAT but letting him wipe his ass with the Barca flag? what happened to club first? are we all Messi FC fans now?

ask yourself this before you call people ungrateful: WHY is Leo having to bail out this team every week? because our manager is fucking useless. now ask yourself, why would Messi and the other seniors advocate for a useless manager like EV to continue?

Messi might be the GOAT but letting him wipe his ass with the Barca flag? what happened to club first? are we all Messi FC fans now?

Flag was an exaggeration to make a point, of course it's club first, but your basically asking him to rat out his lifelong friends - that's not as easy as people think, nor should it be praised. People have the right to be pissed off but why the personal digs all the time and glorifying Ronaldo all the time. In 5 minutes I have heard that Messi cried crocodile tears, is not a winner (excuse me), and how people hope to see him humiliated. Out of fkin order man,point blank out of order.

Home of Barca Fans