Neymar Jr.

Morten

title should be changed back to moneymar. dude left us for money and destroyed his career. that is his legacy now

He still has a world cup left in his prime, could salvage a little bit of his legacy with that one, unless he just rolls around in that one too.
No one cares what he does in League 1, and PSG cant stop bottling CLs, so NT it will have to be then.

Laplacian

Can't believe I sank this low to miss Neymar.

It's probably just Lucho mind you and his system that excited me. He'd have the balls to bench anyone too and was the real Barca legend with his own ideas.

Yeah, I miss 2015.

He was trash for what he did to Barcelona but he was also (still is) the best left winger in the world. We went from him to a guy with no pace and balls in Coutinho, and a guy with no close ball control and creativity in dribbling in Dembélé. It's okay to miss him.

Andresito

Staff member
http://www.leparisien.fr/sports/foo...tour-au-camp-des-loges-11-03-2019-8029272.php

He's actually SKIPPING his sister's birthday this year. First Casemiro gets a red card and now this

giphy.gif

Ritchie

He was trash for what he did to Barcelona but he was also (still is) the best left winger in the world. We went from him to a guy with no pace and balls in Coutinho, and a guy with no close ball control and creativity in dribbling in Dembélé. It's okay to miss him.

So he's only missed because the money was wasted on two duds and Suarez has been utter rubbish since.

If all the money had gone on Mbappe or on Hazard with money left for someone else he wouldn't be missed at all.

CatalinR10

So he's only missed because the money was wasted on two duds and Suarez has been utter rubbish since.

If all the money had gone on Mbappe or on Hazard with money left for someone else he wouldn't be missed at all.

We don't know that , 95% of the people including me thought Coutinho would be a really big hit at barca but no one expected him to turn into such a flop. Same could have happened with Mbappe or Hazard aswell.

Givenchy

I mainly miss Neymar because of the MSN thing, the hydra.. idk it was just special and teams were scared shitless

Laplacian

That and he's the best left winger in the world. Neither Mbappe or Hazard are close to him. Hazard AND Mbappe would have been a good replacement. Too bad we got neither and ended up with these two duds. Whatever.

Cule4life

The Culest
We don't know that , 95% of the people including me thought Coutinho would be a really big hit at barca but no one expected him to turn into such a flop. Same could have happened with Mbappe or Hazard aswell.

So you are NOT ALWAYS right :pep:

And me and some others (like [MENTION=19517]Leo_Messi[/MENTION]) knew he was overrated and could flop at Barca especially with this pricetag. I was never in favor of spending more than max 60-70m on him.

Home of Barca Fans