CL | Round 2: Tottenham - Barca 2-4

Zidane82

Valverde is just sooooo lucky !!

I was worried that we were gonna get a good tonking from Spurs tomorrow BUT they will be without 5 KEY players ..
Key quintet Jan Vertonghen, Mousa Dembele, Christian Eriksen, Serge Aurier and Dele Alli will apparently not play !!

jairzinho

I'm not buying any of that shite until the starting lineups for tomorrow. Lots of mind games apparently.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
image.gif

Kul_z

Fucking hell.. Right when i wanted our group stage games to be competitive, tottenham are missing 5 players. But, maybe its a blessing. If we manage to lose this somehow, it would be ultimate humiliation for ev and maybe he gets sacked easier then we thought.

raskolnikov

This hoping for Valverde to get sacked reminds me of lucho in 2014.
Who do you guys figure should replace him if he would be sacked this month?

Kul_z

This hoping for Valverde to get sacked reminds me of lucho in 2014.
Who do you guys figure should replace him if he would be sacked this month?

Anyone who is not playing it safe, attacking minded who believes in youth, and someone who has more authority in dressing room, not afraid to bench some star players that are not performing well. I think thats not that much to ask really.

Kul_z

Ter stegen
Semedo pique vermaelen alba
Dembouz Vidal busi coutinho
Messi suarez

If it has to be 442, thats the most realistic/optimistic line up ev should come up, but it would be rakitic instead vidal, or rakitic vidal both in the squad with dembele out, verm for lenglet.

gasgas

Ter stegen
Semedo pique vermaelen alba
Dembouz Vidal busi coutinho
Messi suarez

If it has to be 442, thats the most realistic/optimistic line up ev should come up, but it would be rakitic instead vidal, or rakitic vidal both in the squad with dembele out, verm for lenglet.

That team will be ripped to shreds defensively.
But i still like it

raskolnikov

Anyone who is not playing it safe, attacking minded who believes in youth, and someone who has more authority in dressing room, not afraid to bench some star players that are not performing well. I think thats not that much to ask really.

I honestly cant think from the top of my head someone who fits that profile who is available right now.
Yeah, Bielsa and it would end in a train wreck.

gregorrin10

Wenger covers all that and he is available right away. And no, i'm not kidding. He would be a great short-term solution, bring him until the end of the Bartomeu reign, then go for a younger, world class manager when the filth from the top offices is out. Or maybe even bring along Henry right now as Wenger's assistant, and then let him take over once he's ready, cause i don't think he's ready to be in charge all by himself right now, doesn't have the needed experience and authority in management yet.

Barcilliant

Wenger covers all that and he is available right away. And no, i'm not kidding. He would be a great short-term solution, bring him until the end of the Bartomeu reign, then go for a younger, world class manager when the filth from the top offices is out. Or maybe even bring along Henry right now as Wenger's assistant, and then let him take over once he's ready, cause i don't think he's ready to be in charge all by himself right now, doesn't have the needed experience and authority in management yet.

Agree. I'd take Wenger over Valverde anyday.

gasgas

i'd sign Bielsa. Give him a big squad yo rotate and he will make us run and play fast attacking football

Home of Barca Fans