Lionel Messi - v7

Messigician

🗣 ? Hristo Stoichkov: "Barcelona don't even need a #9 in their style of play. If only Ansu and Dembele would be instructed to make runs in behind. It does not matter if they play centrally or not, but they have to make runs. Otherwise everyone is just static." [tudn]

My striker <3

BBZ8800

🗣 ? Hristo Stoichkov: "Barcelona don't even need a #9 in their style of play. If only Ansu and Dembele would be instructed to make runs in behind. It does not matter if they play centrally or not, but they have to make runs. Otherwise everyone is just static." [tudn]

My striker <3

Fc Barcelona = the only team in the world who is trying to score goals without Fcs, only from some fancy passing and a few runs from wingers.

Lol.

Even our legends are stuck in the past.

Fck that shit.

Hristo, wake up.
This is not 1992 anymore.

FinBarcelonafan

Fc Barcelona = the only team in the world who is trying to score goals without Fcs, only from some fancy passing and a few runs from wingers.

Lol.

Even our legends are stuck in the past.

Fck that shit.

Hristo, wake up.
This is not 1992 anymore.

It's killing us and the lack of plan B. That's what made Real so dangerous in CL for years. There was no one way to stop then.

malvolio

I think he's struggling to cope with the fact that the new kids are doing better than him...

do they? all i see is some glimpses from fati and pedri. but far from sure starter material against good sides.

honest question - who from our squad is outperforming him right now?

all our attackers are shite, for different reasons.

malvolio

Thats enough, malvolio. BBZ is right. Messi is just going through motions now. He needs Suarez.

him being off-form is not the same with others being clearly better than him. or as the other poster said - "he's struggling to cope with the fact that the new kids are doing better than him"

out of all our attacking players(young and old) only fati has a case to be compared to messi this season. and even so, fati barely showed up against the strongest sides we faced this season.

not hating on the kids, but it's ridiculous to say that messi is struggling to cope with the fact the other players are outperforming him.

he's struggling with himself right now.

Last edited:
He needs to just:

1. Play no more than 45-60 mins, but play with intensity (doesn't matter the team or competition).
2. Release passes as quickly as he can.

His goal scoring numbers will be in 10-20 range, but he'd help his team in a better way.

Home of Barca Fans