Lionel Messi - v7

CatalinR10

Let's hope The Best Fifa Football Player , Golden Boot and Ballon D'or 2019 scores against Espanyol and keeps them relegated.

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=20830]Hardy[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16751]Devils[/MENTION]

[MENTION=20484]gasgas[/MENTION]

Alik

ENTONvfWsAE-z7B

Suarez being the only player, bar Messi, in the top 5 of both goals and assists is impressive.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I think people forget how good Suarez was. Have people forgotten how he almost won the epl single handedly under Rodgers scoring wonder goal after wonder goal ever other week? How Liverpool sank when he left?

He had a few seasons where he was legitimately better than Ronaldo, can anyone ever say that about Benz? Comparing him to Benz on here is disrespect of the highest order. He was on a completely different level altogether.

Suarez being better than Ronaldo? Maybe in 13/14 and 15/16 in League only; Ronaldo won CLs those years after all.

Last edited:

vegitot

Suarez 15/16 statistically is better than any of cronaldo's season. 83 goals+assits. Plus Suarez scored 54 non penalty goals. Cronaldo never score 50 non penalty goals in his season.
suarez from 2013-2016 was much better than cronaldo,i believe.

vegitot

I don't know. The only season I thought Suarez was better than CR7 was 15/16 (58 goals was it?). 13/14 was Suarez's absolute peak and he went on a tear in the EPL but CR7 put up a huge campaign in the CL (17 goals I believe).

I agree that Suarez's peak was a different level than Benz's peak. But Benz has been at the top for longer in my opinion, and is the more technically sound player.

that cr7 scored goals against farmer at ucl 2013/2014. remember he scored a penalty in final and celebrated like he singlehandly win the game?
he was pretty much only slash farmer teams until 2016/2017 ucl season when he started score in crucial matches.

gasgas

Just jogged 9.2 km, i beat Messi and Suarez :dance:
Adios goat. You got served
[MENTION=12746]catalinutzR80[/MENTION]
[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

Home of Barca Fans