Pep Guardiola

namaria

Pep Guardiola (2008): Fasten your seat belts, we're going to enjoy the ride.
Pep Guardiola (2012): I take off the seat belts, but not you. Keep seated and you’ll have a great time.

:( :wub:

M

mitkoa7x

Picture: When Guardiola and Messi hugged after 4th goal, Guardiola said: Thank you, little one
574029370.jpg

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
and so, my dear cules, end the most incredible four years any football team could ever hope to live through. there was so much feeling inside the camp nou today... so much sentiment. though it is a sad day to be a cule, it is also great to see just what barcelonismo is all about
Makes me love the club even more,one of the few clubs or the only club to base themselves not only on success that is what the celebrations showed the unity and this 4 years it was like a family living together.

mes que un club

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Rosell honored Guardiola with the gold and shiny badge of FC Barcelona, ​​the highest honor of the Club.

2012-05-05_BARCELONA-ESPANYOL_74.v1336295951.JPG

Last edited:
M

mitkoa7x

Seeing this vid again reminded my how I have full trust in Pep, would follow him to hell and back. What a leader... :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Does he have the highest average in terms of trophies per season compared to any other manager through their managerial career's.

Andres Iniesta

THANKS FOR EVERTHING... HOPE U COME BACK SOON :worthy:GOD PEP!!! THATS HOW U SAY GOODBYE!!!:pep: THAT MOMENT LAST NIGHT WAS AMAZING... BEAUTIFUL!!! LETS GO BARÇA!!!

Cataloniakid

Pep, we all are so proud of you. You’re not just a manager, you were.. no, you are so much more. When we become a culé, it’s like we become a family and you’re the father. Like a best friend. Yesterday was so emotional and I think I can speak for so many people. But I have no more words to say, just THANK YOU, thank you for everything. We hope the best for you, but we also hope you’ll come back one day and everything will be like before. Because the Camp Nou isn’t the Camp Nou without you.

GRÀCIAS, GRÀCIAS, GRÀCIAS !

Reasonus

Didn't say much when he arrived, didn't say much when he left - but he meant it. Formed the greatest team to ever set foot on the pitch and left with dignity.
A Legend :worthy:

Can't see him coach a NT either; Argentina maybe but not as long as Grondona is in charge of AFA. Also, I don't know if English teams really suit him / his style. I think he'll go to Italy. And if he really turns down offers from all major clubs and coaches Brescia for free in the second division I'll admire him even more.

Two thumbs up for top quality posts.

But that could only happen if Tito fails to succeed. Ultimately, Pep will return but i can't see that happen in the next 3-4 years and most likely not as a manager, I guess.

Exactly. I know everyone is emotional now but having Pep back soon means we have had a bad season which is not what we want. I hope Tito makes a potential return of Pep as coach unnecessary. Pep as a director would be awesome in a few years though.

Home of Barca Fans