Joan Laporta

J

Jordzibob

Coudlnt find a thread on him, but thought it might be interesting to make one. I did search, so apologies if there is already one

:lol: :lol: Apparently he's got himself involved with some adult film star now, or at least that's what Marca are reporting.

From La Liga Loca

This very Catalan scandal began when naughty film femme fatale, María Lapiedra (WARNING - DO NOT GOOGLE AT WORK), became part of the campaigning for Laporta’s political party, Solidaritat Catalana por la Independència, ahead of this Sunday’s local election. María even made a pop video which largely featured her lounging about in her undies singing the praises of the former King of Cataluyna.

But it seems that Laporta has got cold feet about the whole business and jettisoned poor old María. And Marca were more than happy to find out what went on between this very odd couple.

Lapiedra began the story with their first meeting. “Laporta looked at me with desire,” recalled María with relish having been introduced by a friend. “He said that he liked my tattoo on my leg, and loved my eyes. He looked me up and down.”

The actress who apparently does take an active interest in issues concerning Catalan independence said that her participation in the campaign was to show that Laporta was an open party for all. Until she was apparently dropped like a hot potato, that is.

“He doesn’t even have the balls to call me (to get rid of me),” lamented María whilst posing on a bed for Marca, in a very small Barcelona top indeed.

J

Jordzibob

:lol: No cheers, I just looked up Joan Laporta, instead of simply Laporta. Will just paste it all in there.

J

Jordzibob

:lol: :lol: Apparently he's got himself involved with some adult film star now, or at least that's what Marca are reporting.

From La Liga Loca

This very Catalan scandal began when naughty film femme fatale, María Lapiedra (WARNING - DO NOT GOOGLE AT WORK), became part of the campaigning for Laporta’s political party, Solidaritat Catalana por la Independència, ahead of this Sunday’s local election. María even made a pop video which largely featured her lounging about in her undies singing the praises of the former King of Cataluyna.

But it seems that Laporta has got cold feet about the whole business and jettisoned poor old María. And Marca were more than happy to find out what went on between this very odd couple.

Lapiedra began the story with their first meeting. “Laporta looked at me with desire,” recalled María with relish having been introduced by a friend. “He said that he liked my tattoo on my leg, and loved my eyes. He looked me up and down.”

The actress who apparently does take an active interest in issues concerning Catalan independence said that her participation in the campaign was to show that Laporta was an open party for all. Until she was apparently dropped like a hot potato, that is.

“He doesn’t even have the balls to call me (to get rid of me),” lamented María whilst posing on a bed for Marca, in a very small Barcelona top indeed.

Home of Barca Fans