Luis Enrique

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
AS accuses Barca of secret alliance with Luis Enrique. They are saying we are doing a conspiracy against Madrid. (supposed claim: Madrid-Celta match settled by cash :lol: )

Bm57QToIIAAkDuC.jpg
They know Madrid is not good enough to beat Celta :pep:

Ocelot

I know it's the wrong thread but since I saw that cover from Marca I can ask here. Is it still legal in Spain to pay another team to perform better against an opponent? I believe it was legal in the past and we even did it in the champions league once if i m not mistaken.

I

instinct

Is it logical to pay a team to perform better? I'd rather pay a team to perform worse since every professional team should have the ambition to perform the best way possible. But nowadays you never know. Money rules the world.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Lucho's stats with Roma: 7th places 16W 8D 14L 60GF 54GA 56pts I don't know, these stats reminds me Moyes and now marca is saying that he is Barca's chosen one :facepalm:

ebieymjunior

Just when you think to read it all someone comes along and mentions that only defense has been our concern this summer. Guess they missed the discussion of breaking down parked buses....

Calm down, it's a discussion. Yes attack is important, but everyone knows that defense has been practically non-existent for these couple of years, with Puyol not able to play and two attacking fullbacks. In the beginning of the year they won more because Valdes saved the team a whole lot.
By now you should know that once they score against them, they loose their morale and the opposition parks the bus.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
I know it's the wrong thread but since I saw that cover from Marca I can ask here. Is it still legal in Spain to pay another team to perform better against an opponent? I believe it was legal in the past and we even did it in the champions league once if i m not mistaken.

Yes, but unofficially. ;) This is somewhat of "White Briefcase" type. If you win , we will gift you money.Hence creating an extra motivating factor. So a team who has nothing to fight for,will be motivated to win for money. It happens in Spain all the time.Not only Spain. We did it in 1994 & it came out in the open also. :lol: Madrid did it way too many times and no one really bothers anyway. Cadena ser reported Perez offered 2M to Levante if they beat Atletico and they did. And did you see anyone crying about that? Nope.

L

linetty

Some Barcelona B players who had decided to leave could change their decision if Luis Enrique becomes first team coach. [rac1]

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Some Barcelona B players who had decided to leave could change their decision if Luis Enrique becomes first team coach. [rac1]

Wouldn't surprise me as he, unlike what we've had to endure under Rosell's disaster of a tenure, would bring back some stability and continuity in terms of La Masia...For that alone, it'd be a good move to bring in Lucho

L

linetty

Luis Enrique, who is close to becoming next season's Barcelona coach, has already approved transfers for this summer. [sport]

Celta coach Luis Enrique (43) has told Barcelona that he is open to join them this summer. Deal is close, details left. [rac1]

Last edited:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Luis Enrique, who is close to becoming next season's Barcelona coach, has already approved transfers for this summer. [sport]

Celta coach Luis Enrique (43) has told Barcelona that he is open to join them this summer. Deal is close, details left. [rac1]

Maybe he will buy some Celta players :zubi:

Home of Barca Fans