Arturo Vidal

Giginho75

Great player, great deal...
He can play without problem also in the starting eleven...
He knows the football and mentally is very strong.

KingLeo10

vidal, pogba, marchisio, pirlo was the strongest midfield I've seen after the trinity (atleast in last 10-15 years).

juve 14-15 is underrated. They were the only team to KO madrid in their CL run.

They just happened to come up against prime MSN and finals clutch performer Iniesta.

George_Costanza

vidal, pogba, marchisio, pirlo was the strongest midfield I've seen after the trinity (atleast in last 10-15 years).

juve 14-15 is underrated. They were the only team to KO madrid in their CL run.

They just happened to come up against prime MSN and finals clutch performer Iniesta.

brb, Milan's Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf
brb, Casemiro, Kroos, Modric
brb, Makelele, Lampard, Essien

PhilS

Who was that guy today with the mohawk, wearing Vidal's Jersey? He was playing defense as good as we usually see from Vidal (damn good), but his passing and movement on offense were not at all like the Vidal we have seen this year. He was devastating.

I'd say that was the best game by any Barca midfielder this year.

Barcilliant

What a player. He deserves to be a starter, always giving his best and shutting his mouth even though he's not playing as much as he expected.
If Coutinho keeps on underperforming and Dembele isn't back yet, then Vidal should play at Old trafford.

He'd be ideal for that tie. Utd have a big, strong midfield. Having Vidal go toe to toe with ex team mate Pogba would be interesting. I'd start him in the away fixture to avoid another Roma type debacle.

Home of Barca Fans