1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

BJJ

Ter Stegen a decent goalkeeper with higher than average control and passing, that’s about it. He isn’t a Courtois or Neuer, they’re genuinely world class goalkeepers that make insane saves often. Let me put it this way, even if Neuer had a blunder for the first goal vs Real Madrid, he made saves Ter Stegen would have likely let in beforehand. It was 2-1 but if Ter Stegen was in goal it would have been 5-1 or 6-1. Even though pivot and winger are our main priorities, a goalkeeper should definitely be the 3rd one if possible.
Yeah, I'm honestly tired of this guy. It's time yo move him on and bring a great shot stopper and leader. There are actually alot of good goal keepers out there.

Messi983

Still has 4 years left on contract, he's not going anywhere.

Also, regardless of what you think about him, selling would create another hole in the team that we would have big problems to fill in current state.

khaled_a_d

Still has 4 years left on contract, he's not going anywhere.

Also, regardless of what you think about him, selling would create another hole in the team that we would have big problems to fill in current state.

Barca should be able to replace him as long as Xavi isn't stubborn enough to start Pena

I don't think he is leaving tbh, and it isn't due to contract as he will surely get paid far more money in the middle east, but I think he wants to be Germany number one at some point and that won't happen if he goes there.
I am ok with him leaving or staying tbh

Messi983

I don't think he will even consider leaving before 2026 and that's ok with me. He's still good enough for La Liga and we don't stand much chances in Europe anyway regardless of who our GK is until we address other more urgent needs, especially DM but also LW and striker longterm. Possibly RB (if Kounde doesn't want to play there or will be sold) and CM too.

What we should def do ASAP is get a better backup than Pena if he gets injured longterm again. For all other individual mistakes we made this season I think we would compete for La Liga until the end if MATS would be fit for whole season. And that's not so much credit to him but more on how bad Inaki is. I don't think he would even be a starter for any of the relegated teams this season. So don't think finding upgrade over him should be that hard even in our situation.

Messigician

🚨🚨🌕| BREAKING: Al Ittihad will try to sign Ter Stegen this summer! They have made the decision & will try to convince him to join. @mundodeportivo 🇩🇪☎️

Terrorist club keen on signing Ter-Rorist

premium tinder match dawgs

Home of Barca Fans