21 - Frenkie de Jong

Is this @Gazzznigga even a Barcelona fan, he says a lot of "you's" were a fan of any club would say" We".

Also it's been 4 days I'm still waiting on your explanation in the Araujo trend, you filled out real quick on that 😂 😂.
....lol, is there any metric to define a true Barca fan by what you write? Let me into that, bro.

Remind me of the explanation on Araujo‘s thread again. Not sure I left anything opened there. Besides, I was done discussing with people who preferred to wank off scapegoating a player for Xavi's ineptitude.

Porque

Plenty of clubs would buy him and start him. But few will pay even 34m or whatever he is earning here.

And if you are Frenkie, in your prime and giving your job sufficient quality, would you accept being moved out to earn 10m[plus/minus] less per year- while your company rubs their hands off of making 80mplus from you leaving.

Perspective.

jamrock

20m per year and sufficient quality shouldn't be in the same sentence.

But great city, good money, can understand him not wanting to leave.

If we sign a DM, with gavi and pedri being back, I can see him be 5th choice,. hopefully professional pride allows him to leave

I'm not sure about that plenty of club statement, almost every big club has better midfielders than him.

2-3 max

Porque

20m per year and sufficient quality shouldn't be in the same sentence.

But great city, good money, can understand him not wanting to leave.

If we sign a DM, with gavi and pedri being back, I can see him be 5th choice,. hopefully professional pride allows him to leave

I'm not sure about that plenty of club statement, almost every big club has better midfielders than him.

2-3 max

EOLpFXAUcAEAJrx.jpg

Check out that initial wage to get him ahead of PSG. Madness.

Now we're paying that plus a return on deferrals.

Lad lost his mind.

Meanwhile Frenkie ain't giving up any of that red panty night.

malvolio

There is no hype for him now, like when we signed him. That's why most won't touch him for 80M + huge salary.

Antony or other flops had hype. Once a player is found out the huge fees won't fly in anymore.

jamrock

EOLpFXAUcAEAJrx.jpg

Check out that initial wage to get him ahead of PSG. Madness.

Now we're paying that plus a return on deferrals.

Lad lost his mind.

Meanwhile Frenkie ain't giving up any of that red panty night.
If this is correct he started on 25m Jesus Christ and now it's up to 37.

No wonder laporta has such little leverage when negotiating contracts, everyone just says, ain't no way I should be making that much less than de jong.

Fuckinh barto.

khaled_a_d

Capology is very inaccurate and depends on published article, and then do a transfermaket type of algorithm to predict salaries of players they have no clue how much it is.
They have no insider, and they actually admit that.
The truth is, the privacy of the salary of those players are protected by the law, they are private information and leaking them is a serious isuue.
So expecting us to have the full picture is a fantasy tbh.
Lewa contract when he was signed was said to be 10-16-13-13 (all millions obviously) and now media is saying he is paid 32M next season.

As for Frenkie, I think he will accept being sold next summer. Or force his terms on the club.

He will have the power to force his destination and get a good contract elsewhere, but without the risk of being FA at the age of 29 when one serious injury could destroy your next payday.

Porque

According to capology the green tick salaries are verified.

With the LaLiga salary caps I'd assume there may be a way to have a source for the data.

Also as a socio, is this information readily available?

There is no hype for him now, like when we signed him. That's why most won't touch him for 80M + huge salary.

Antony or other flops had hype. Once a player is found out the huge fees won't fly in anymore.
...correct!! That was why I lol at Barcaforum delusional ones banding 80m/70m about. Who will pay such for a much depreciated and injury hinged player? Maybe on Barcaforum.

Not everyone is as dumb as Barca paying 55m/60m for a Torres like of a player.

khaled_a_d

According to capology the green tick salaries are verified.

With the LaLiga salary caps I'd assume there may be a way to have a source for the data.

Also as a socio, is this information readily available?

No, again someone salary is private and isn't available to any public by any means in Liga.
The league knows it, but can't announce who gets what. Same for the club.
This is why Messi leaked contract was a big deal, because it was illegal and club went to court for that.
The confirmed part is simply a reporter who is reliable, again it is all press talk. Which can change with time.

Home of Barca Fans