21 - Frenkie de Jong

companyofcules

Kroos is one of the best midfielders of his generation.
If he was a Kroos for us no one would want him sold.
Lol
What you are talking about? He is exactly that more better. But people want him to be also CAM and DM. The main complain is that he is like Kroos, alway conservative on the ball, not offensive enough, not that good in defense.

companyofcules

Elite feces.

Back passes and uselessly spinning on the opposition's d1ck.

At least Kroos can pass and have a decent shot.
You watch too many reels and actually no football. Yes, Kroos shooting is insane, 28 goals in 459 games. De Jong needs to aquire 10 goals in 250 games to be Kroos level.
The back passing and lateral 1 m pass are Kroos style.
"Useless spinning" imagine accusing players for holding the ball under press and winning duels.
I think you like brainless football played by Cancelo or the inability to win 1 v 1 duels of Ferran Raphinha or Lewandowski.

JohnN

Unlucky with the injury. the team didn't miss him. but Chris was really missed.
FDJ is ideal to bring us some cash and lower the wage bill.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lol
What you are talking about? He is exactly that more better. But people want him to be also CAM and DM. The main complain is that he is like Kroos, alway conservative on the ball, not offensive enough, not that good in defense.

I suggest you go back and watch Kroos from when he was at Bayern to his prime at Real Madrid.
Even though Kroos' primary role wasn't that of being an advanced midfielder, he was still 10x the creative machine that Frenkie is and played far more through passes.

companyofcules

Let's end it. I mean you can say whatever the stats are there, the games are there. "Prime" Kroos lol played in top 3 teams, FDJ played in 8-2 teams.

For me FDJ and Pedri are elite AT WHAT THEY DO.
You all want some Vidal with the skills of Iniesta and the output of at least Zidane.
Well that is just typical Barca delusion. First fix the attack, drive Cancelo home, buy a DM and an actual good CAM not bum Gundogan and then judge Pedri and FDJ for their capacity to control games not the extra work they need to do.

He has problems like his physical degrade since he joined us and the big salary but he joined us after PSG trowed money at his agent so we needed to compete that and nobody got strong at Barca except Ronaldinho and Messi. For me it's not a huge thing selling him, the drama is enough and we probably ruined his career anyway with absolute morronic decisions and poor transfers.

companyofcules

So I am for selling him, but to say he isn't elite just because we are clowns is funny. Actually his spins are elite stuff, Xavi was even more into them but nobody accused him of doing it because the team was playing for an idea.
And by the way you need to have a coach like Carlo for a holding mid to play ball outside the system.

companyofcules

Yeah , because most of the time he actually got rid of the defender and advanced the play not just do these , even at times five in a row , just to make a sideway pass.
Well Xavi having Prime Messi or Iniesta helped. Imagine you spin around get off the press, you make a direct pass to Lewandowski that can't control a ball in two meters and you get a counter by Mbappe, Barcola and Dembele every 3 minutes.
That would be suicidal for a holding mid.

Also Gundogan being slow and hiding between players isn't exactly Iniesta.

Xavi did it because everyone in front, left and right had the ability to keep that ball win his duels. He could advance with no second thoughts about unbalancing the team
Same from Kroos with Modric, Isco, Benzema etc.
I mean we blame a player for winning his duels for safe passes, not the players who fail to win duels because the winner has no confidence in those bums.
This is my opinion, because we are a system team. Yes for rock football it will be at fault since rock football is all about rushing.

Raketa10

He is clearly a bad fit here but I can see him being very good in a double pivot IMO

Good players can cover many positions. However, average players can only deliver when played how it suites them. Just look at RM and yesterday's game. How many players were played out of their ideal position and they won. Enough with the excuses he is just an average player and nothing more.

Messi983

How he's a glassboy when Fede butchered him, lol.

GLwe7pXakAAeiXy

Blanco

Wtf? This dude does not watch football I guess. Kroos is our best player this season. Tchouameni, Camavinga and Fede are shining, because their only task is to run around Kroos.

Home of Barca Fans