4 - Ronald Araújo

Messigician

I found it weird he didn’t want to take responsibility even after Gundogans comments.

Even though he is not great on the ball I don’t understand why people want to sell him. Alot of you guys also wanted to sell Kounde a few months ago but he has been great lately. Araujo is a great defender showed it away in Paris also, one dumb mistake shouldn’t be the reason to cash in on him. I recall Sergio Ramos being a total clown in his first few years in Madrid we know how that ended. Stop being emotional. Rather sell Raphinha or Frenkie de Jong.
I’ll tell you why

Because in Uruguay and Argentina you need to murder someone to get sent off

Araujo thinks he has done nothing wrong because in his eyes he barely even touched him

There you go mystery solved case closed ANY QUESTIONS?

KingLeo10

Have a feeling he will be the sacrificial lamb to open the door to sign other players.

It is what it is I guess.
I rate his tenacity and his defending but the way he handled the PSG fiasco has been nothing short of an embarrassment.

Leaders are forged from accountability and this guy showed very little. I'd sell him for 80-100 million.

draconifire

He still hasn't taken accountability for it. After years of embarrassment in UCL, I, and I am sure many cules don't care what you say or do inside the locker room, players and people need to come out and apologize to the fans for their mistakes. Then only I will see you remotely capable of continuing in the team.
Its time to stop being pussies and ask for the bare minimum, and start being ruthless, the club needs to think like mercenaries and demand the same from players.

Flavius

This guy is no way Barca material. You can say whatever you want.. he has some weird tackles in very dangerous positions. Not smart at all.

M3ls

Sell him for 80-100m and buy Anselmino
We don't need to buy anyone, we have Faye.

Faye is a pumped up version of Araujo. Why pumped?

1 - tactically he is more disciplined, as I see it.
2 - stronger on the ball - it's just a fact.

That is, we have on our hands a 19-year-old LEFT-FOOTED (cool left-footed CB is a scarce “product” on the market) defender who:
1 - well trained tactically
2 - has excellent starting speed, fast over long and short distances
3 - physically very strong
4 - good on the second floor
5 -. good on the ball - in possession, passing, shooting
6 - has a high level of gaming intelligence - this can be seen, for example, in the passes between the lines that he distributes.

Why did Xavi call Cubarsi and not Faye, who is older? As far as I know, Marquez was against it, believing that Faye is one of the team’s key players, who is very necessary at this stage of the season.

I am absolutely convinced that in terms of the totality of qualities, Faye has much higher potential than Cubarsi.
Cubarsi is not superior to Faye in any game skill, but he is inferior, for example, in physics, acceleration, speed, playing on the second floor, hitting (although this is not the most important indicator for a central defender).

So, selling a left-footed, young central lock with such a set of qualities would be a big mistake, even for a conventional 50 million euros.

If I were confronted with the fact that Araujo or Faye were leaving, I would undoubtedly keep the latter.

Neeraj

I wouldn't actively be looking to get rid of him, but if an offer of 100M comes by, I'm selling.

Just too many braindead decisions in too many key moments. Still a great defender on his day, so happy to keep him unless we get a massive offer for him.

Home of Barca Fans