7 - Ferran Torres

Sooke

...dont know who reviews and approves scouting reports at Barca...but this guy was not that great for Valencia and even at Man City....who approved €55m on this dude???
Xavi insisted for him to be signed ASAP and Laporta approved his wish. Now, they both need to find a way to get rid of him, no matter how.

Xavi insisted for him to be signed ASAP and Laporta approved his wish. Now, they both need to find a way to get rid of him, no matter how.
...the Club is in the wrong hands,then. Dont see Barca coming out of the current low expectations and disappointments with these two in charge...

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
My dudes, he'll stay with us next season for sure. Nobody in their right mind would pay a cent over 10M and he probably won't be offered the same wage and he won't leave. Let's hope he stays fit, he continues to meet with his therapist, helps us a little bit at least and fingers crossed we might offload him season after that if he sucks less...

Last edited:

El Barcelona

My dudes, he'll stay with us next season for sure. Nobody in their right mind would play a cent over 10M and he probably won't be offered the same wage and he won't leave. Let's hope he stays fit, he continues to meet with his therapist, helps as a little bit at least and fingers crossed we might offload him season after that if he sucks less...
Sucks less 🤣 FFS the amount of pain this club is giving me the last years is insane.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
What can we do with this dude, does Xavi REALLY believe he is useful for us? I mean come on...

Home of Barca Fans