Bernardo Silva

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He had matches where he was worldclass on RW but he isnt a real RW and i think he doesnt like it either.

DM is more important but 50m for a Bernardo sounds like a christmas present.

Andresito

Staff member
To be honest 50m this Summer is a great price. Bernardo will be turning 30 this Summer and is a bit like Modric, that what he excels at hardly relies on pace. He can go, and probably for a number of seasons in Spanish football especially.

I'd take Bernardo for 50m this Summer and Son next Summer on a free.

And of course back them up with a superstar manager like Oscar Klopp or Jurgen Hernandez.
Who's this Summer guy?

Bernardo is a machine, hard to imagine him being 3 years younger than KDB and 4 years younger than Gundo, so he still probably has a few more years in him if can compare to them.

He has bit of a mileage in him though and with other positions also needing reinforcement I don't think it would be wise to sign him even if he'd be a wonderful addition to our midfield and a good option at RW.

Loki

As hard as it sounds, I would really think it over if it would not be better to change Silva for Pedri. The big if is, if Pedri can stay fit permanently. If not, it's better to bring in Bernardo to have 3-4 years surety on that position and during that time look at La-Masia for a new talent. Good midfield talents are not that rare in our academy thanks to our playstyle.

Porque

Who's this Summer guy?

Bernardo is a machine, hard to imagine him being 3 years younger than KDB and 4 years younger than Gundo, so he still probably has a few more years in him if can compare to them.

He has bit of a mileage in him though and with other positions also needing reinforcement I don't think it would be wise to sign him even if he'd be a wonderful addition to our midfield and a good option at RW.

Sorry. I missed an A.

sammer%2Bdortmund%2Bchampions%2Bleague%2Bmatches%2Band%2Bgoals.gif

Stuff of nightmares, I bet you wish you never corrected me now :lol:

Home of Barca Fans