Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

Morten

CIqpDwXWcAAmsTd

RM will never send off their biggest legends this way.

Kind of unrelated to the topic, but the picture bring backs some memories, from my vacation there in 2010.

It was a really nice city to visit, lots of great architecture, hanging out on the beach, i also went to the Camp Nou, for a tour around the stadium, was impressive.

No club football as it was the summer, but it was the world cup, obviously, and this was the peak of Barca/Spain-era, and one could feel it, the city was buzzing.

So, there i was, in Barcelona, when Spain won their first world cup.

companyofcules

You should take a look around you for a sanity check and realize just how much copium this reads as :lol:

Madrid's XI is better but only by a little bit (it's not a 3 - 0.5 xG level gap). Tuchel outdoing himself is a hilarious way of framing that he played a bad game and got outmanuvered, from on field tactics, to substitutions, to long term management (Tuchel can't even rest his stars in a meaningless B.liga game. Weren't you seething about this when it came to Barca managers/players? Why not the same amount shown here :lol: )

And if the RM squad is so strong (10 x than Bayern's), man does Xavi's accomplishment of the league last season seem titanic doesn't it? :lol: Can't have it both ways.
Man, Kane is Luuk de Jong level. Tuchel changed well but has no quality on the bench his attack is laughing material, midfield not so strong and Real is way better in every possible position. Maybe Nacho is inferior and Mendy, anyway Tuchel tried to defend the result by introducing more energetic players.

Marshall D Teach

I keep telling y'all this sport is a fucking joke.

Look at this RM team that's still racking up CLs :lol:

Just compare the RM vs Dortmund lineup we're going to see to the one from 2013. Night and day.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Just read that polish ref will be sanctioned and demoted in upcoming Euros. Wonder why if everything was fine according to Madrid.

:papaperez:

From killing the Barca president 100 years ago to stealing matches in fucking 2024.

A century of crime. Courtesy of Madrid

Messi983

Just read that polish ref will be sanctioned and demoted in upcoming Euros. Wonder why if everything was fine according to Madrid.

:papaperez:

From killing the Barca president 100 years ago to stealing matches in fucking 2024.

A century of crime. Courtesy of Madrid

Just been removed as one of the candidates for refereeing the opening game between Germany and Scotland in Munich. UEFA probably wants to protect him but he'll be rewarded later by getting the final or something.

Don't think UEFA will ever punish the refs for favoring VARdrid, $ity or QSG.

Home of Barca Fans