Cr150

Horatio

You're welcome
UDPLOZEUNNCIJGUGEZCFD75XII.jpeg

We got scammed.

Andresito

Staff member
Another hattrick for goatnaldo!

Imo we should delete the word 'hattrick' from the football books and replace it with 'Ronaldo' - absolutely sensational man :worthy:

Hope he keeps the green boots for the EURO, looks nice!!

How can you be such a Ronaldo fanboy and support Barca? It's like two repelling magnets. During 2010's one part's success means the other suffers. There's no logic in it.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

How can you be such a Ronaldo fanboy and support Barca? It's like two repelling magnets. During 2010's one part's success means the other suffers. There's no logic in it.

Hey Sito, hope you're fine!

Legit question dude, legit question. I often got this question in real life and i can completely understand if someone says 'How is it possible to be Ronaldo fan and Barca fan?? Are you drunk bro??'

I have to say i was first Barca fan and then Ronaldo fan. The first time i became a Barca fan was the time 2004/2005 - during the Dinho prime time! Wow 20 years now! In 2006 i became a Ronaldo fan, i remember when i said to my friends that this man will rule the football world in a few years!

Now back to your question: The best case was always when Real lost but Ronaldo scored! So ofc title wise i wanted Barca to grab all the titles but if Real scored i hoped it's Ronaldo! But for my country i wanted that Ronaldo wins titles.

Now you will ask 'but why didnt you choose Messi over Ronaldo??' First of all i have to say i like Messi even though the cheeky/ill-bred/with hate filled Messibois fanboy group trying to create a false narrative about me! In 99,9% of the cases when i say something bad about Messi, it was just a counter attack of a Ronaldo-bashing! Except the nationality i also played as a LW in my whole football career, this was also the reason why i identified more with CR7 than with La Pulga.

I hope this answers the question of many guys here! If you have still questions, don't be shy to ask me guys, im one of the nicest guys in this forum!

Yours sincerely,

Fati

Horatio

You're welcome

Legit question dude, legit question. I often got this question in real life and i can completely understand if someone says 'How is it possible to be Ronaldo fan and Barca fan?? Are you drunk bro??'

I have to say i was first Barca fan and then Ronaldo fan. The first time i became a Barca fan was the time 2004/2005 - during the Dinho prime time! Wow 20 years now! In 2006 i became a Ronaldo fan, i remember when i said to my friends that this man will rule the football world in a few years!

Now back to your question: The best case was always when Real lost but Ronaldo scored! So ofc title wise i wanted Barca to grab all the titles but if Real scored i hoped it's Ronaldo! But for my country i wanted that Ronaldo wins titles.

Now you will ask 'but why didnt you choose Messi over Ronaldo??' First of all i have to say i like Messi even though the cheeky/ill-bred/with hate filled Messibois fanboy group trying to create a false narrative about me! In 99,9% of the cases when i say something bad about Messi, it was just a counter attack of a Ronaldo-bashing! Except the nationality i also played as a LW in my whole football career, this was also the reason why i identified more with CR7 than with La Pulga.

I hope this answers the question of many guys here! If you have still questions, don't be shy to ask me guys, im one of the nicest guys in this forum!

Yours sincerely,

Fati
chat gpt

soul24rage

Yours sincerely,

Fati
What club were you supporting from 1900 - 2004?

KingLeo10

Yours sincerely,

Fati

Nice try, troll :lol:

Home of Barca Fans