Garcia Pimienta

Messi983

Had a good first half of the season but things have gone really wrong lately. 8 consecutive losses for UDLP. And what's even worse is they've only scored one single goal in these 8 games.

Porque

Had a good first half of the season but things have gone really wrong lately. 8 consecutive losses for UDLP. And what's even worse is they've only scored one single goal in these 8 games.

vitor-roque-vitor-roque-tigrinho.gif

vitor-roque-tigrinho.gif

khaled_a_d

I've said it before, he will be gone next year at most.
This is why I won't loan players to UDLP because of him, it won't be the smartest decision.
Channeling my inner Birdy, their team was overachieving their xG massively during the first half of the season, many thought that their downfall was inevitable.

Messi983

I think he'll leave before they'll sack him. Unless their board will promise him some signings he wants. And it's quite obvious they need to improve quality upfront. Can't do it with Sandro and Munir, lol. Defense and midfield are decent although they'll lose some loanees and they will probably also sell Valles who reportedly wants to return to Betis and only has a year left on contract so won't want to lose him for nothing.

I've watched their game against Mallorca and commentator said Mallorca could be one of the clubs interested in Pimi if Aguirre won't renew. Don't think they have a team to fit his style. Muriqi is a good striker but has also only scored 6 goals so far and he also doesn't really fit Pimi's system imo.

Home of Barca Fans