Guille Fernández

Porque

Seems the board may have been on to something re Marquez.

He's cooking with B.A, wouldn't be surprised if they still give him the job after Xavi.

I'm not sure Xavi finishes next season to be honest.

When results go against him, it will be very hard to turn it around after having already playing the quit card.

Will the players still go to the trenches for him and put differences aside for the common goal?

We seen how the bump with Klopp didn't last. Let's see our end of season form now too.

jamrock

I'm not sure Xavi finishes next season to be honest.

When results go against him, it will be very hard to turn it around after having already playing the quit card.

Will the players still go to the trenches for him and put differences aside for the common goal?

We seen how the bump with Klopp didn't last. Let's see our end of season form now too.

Valid point, he will have to get everything right next season for it to work.

Porque

Back to Darvich and Darvich vs Guille.

It's a question of speed. Darvich just isn't at the Barcelona speed yet. Everything is still one touch too many or half a second too long with the ball.

Faye to a much lesser extent is in the same boat- but closer in adaption.

And the worst offender was Coutinho.

But thats the difference between coming through LaMasia.

He should come good, and I don't really want to write off a good talented young players. But I still don't see it happening here.

jamrock

Back to Darvich and Darvich vs Guille.

It's a question of speed. Darvich just isn't at the Barcelona speed yet. Everything is still one touch too many or half a second too long with the ball.

Faye to a much lesser extent is in the same boat- but closer in adaption.

And the worst offender was Coutinho.

But thats the difference between coming through LaMasia.

He should come good, and I don't really want to write off a good talented young players. But I still don't see it happening here.

Yea I agree, the few times I've seen him play, he looks half second behind his team mates, could be an adaptation period, but so far he doesn't look special.

Maybe In a more counter attacking setup he could do better.

We really need some different profiles in our team, which is why I'm happy for Gavi and Faye.

Everyone can't see soft tiki taka players, which TBH Guillermo doesn't seem to be that kinda player.

Home of Barca Fans