João Laporta

jamrock

The funniest part of all this talk about laporta,is that while barto was ruining the club, I could name the handful of posters here who were talking shit about him, before the very end when it was clear as day he fucked us over.

Most were either were silent or constantly talking about club de amigos, without giving any thought to who was enabling them, because fundamentally we were still winning leagues and getting to the CL QF at a bare minimum.

But now all of a sudden the entire forum wants to play arm chair president.

Windhook

Jammy was more of the Pep/Man City Txiki crew guy. Clueless on Barca.

I had no problems with Barto until the Griezmann transfer tbh. And I wasn't around the forum at that time. Worst transfer in the history of FC Barcelona.

jamrock

Pretty sure only Jammy rooted hard for Rosell/Bartomeu in here.

They weren't rooting hard, only a few were

But most of the forum was quiet as a lamb as he ruined us or focusing on the amigos, not the man enabling them.

But now all of a sudden everyone has found their voice and has become arm chair president, to criticize a man that gave us gold and we threw it away.

Who return and has built a new that fans now have expectations of winning league titles and making deeper runs in the CL,despite the financial issues.

Who has saved us from literal financial collapse, some may disagree the way he went about it, but refinancing the debt had to be done.

Fans here constantly talk about levelers and using it to sign players, forgetting it was 800m in levelers and only 140 was spent on players, where did the rest go?, it went to ensure our debtors didn't come calling.

To a man that under all these shitty circumstances, is building us a new stadium

A president that every single season since being here, he's figured out away to improve the team.

A bit of context is needed by all the arm chair presidents, because I don't know who they think could be doing a better job right now and I certainly didn't hear all of them talking out against barto during his time here, so going off that, I think they probably don't know what their talking about in most instances.

jamrock

Yea if rosell wasn't a piece of shit,he would have been the 2nd best option to follow after laporta, which means we wouldn't have been cursed with Barto, but he fucked up any chance of that.

Soriano would have been the best option after laporta but he choose city.

If soriano and Tixki were saying we want to be President, I could understand those who want laporta out, but who the hell is gonna replace laporta if he leaves? Font? Helllll nooooo.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yea if rosell wasn't a piece of shit,he would have been the 2nd best option to follow after laporta, which means we wouldn't have been cursed with Barto, but he fucked up any chance of that.

Soriano would have been the best option after laporta but he choose city.

If soriano and Tixki were saying we want to be President, I could understand those who want laporta out, but who the hell is gonna replace laporta if he leaves? Font? Helllll nooooo.

I'm hoping Txiki runs. Rumors he'll leave City along with Pep after next season.

Txiki would probably bring along a lot of competent people not only for the business-side, but also football-side with scouts, directors, management people, and perhaps even some investment from the Emiratis lol.

Messigician

They weren't rooting hard, only a few were

But most of the forum was quiet as a lamb as he ruined us or focusing on the amigos, not the man enabling them.

But now all of a sudden everyone has found their voice and has become arm chair president, to criticize a man that gave us gold and we threw it away.

Who return and has built a new that fans now have expectations of winning league titles and making deeper runs in the CL,despite the financial issues.

Who has saved us from literal financial collapse, some may disagree the way he went about it, but refinancing the debt had to be done.

Fans here constantly talk about levelers and using it to sign players, forgetting it was 800m in levelers and only 140 was spent on players, where did the rest go?, it went to ensure our debtors didn't come calling.

To a man that under all these shitty circumstances, is building us a new stadium

A president that every single season since being here, he's figured out away to improve the team.

A bit of context is needed by all the arm chair presidents, because I don't know who they think could be doing a better job right now and I certainly didn't hear all of them talking out against barto during his time here, so going off that, I think they probably don't know what their talking about in most instances.
Bro pipe down fatporta didn’t do anything revolutionary

He signed Torres for 60m, Lewa for 55m on 500k a week, lost Messi for free, and many many other blunders.

Barto himself said there were many options, he would have signed the CVC deal to sign Messi as an example or sold Barca studios with a buy back clause.

Tekko

Porcupine f'd up

Coulda agreed with Flo to sign Leo as a free agent and loan him back to us. They were spotted eating fish soup on rooftop at fancy restaurant same day GOAT's exile was announced

Home of Barca Fans