Mavericky Puig

Iniesta Ultra

Not as strange as Xavi holding our club hostage.

Most clubs are MFATAP mass formation appeal to authority psychosis who couldn't understand GOAT player Xavi would be a GOAT gimpmaster coach.

Iniesta Ultra

I think Puig has been advised by many parties to make the step. Otherwise don’t think he would have gone. I think he has been told he falls short for European top by data scientists. Multiple coaches didn’t want to play him and did we ever get serious offers for him from clubs?

Most people can't understand that black magic practitioners sacrifice their first born son to Moloch. This is just the footballing version of it.

Xavi gained more than fair share of black magic power for the sacrifice as well.

BerkeleyBernie

GOAT language learning trajectory

That's pretty impressive, seeing as he seemed to know virtually no English when he arrived.

I always thought his move to LA could be very smart for his post-playing career, but that was predicated on him becoming fluent in English. Looks like he's well on the way.

Also nice to see his decorum here, as he can be somewhat of a whiny brat on the pitch.

Andresito

Staff member
He'll most likely become some MLS cult hero when he hangs up his boots. Don't think he has any ambitions of going to an average team in Europe where he'd be just another player in a giant pool of players. In MLS he can shine in a different way. Good lifestyle too which suits him.

I don't blame him.

Home of Barca Fans