Mikayil Faye

jamrock

Showing his frustration at his current situation.

He's probably look at cubarsi thinking no way this skinny white boy is that much better than mean, wtf is going on.

Porque

Yeah, Cubarsi honeymoon stage is over and we are seeing that his defensive work is still a long way off.

Can't be shipping 15 goals in 4 games and not reflect on having a 17 year old CB there.

Most coaches would have given the opportunity to Faye.

Said it a few weeks back that the worst thing that happened for Roque and Faye was Xavi U-turn. Bit surprised we are seeing the fruits of it so soon though.

Still, hope Faye is patient and doesn't blow it like Todibo. But we're going to be scratching for income with guys like Fati returning who will be difficult to offload, and Eric who Xavi seems to want.

So can see a sale as no chance Xavi plays him. None.

jamrock

Yeah, Cubarsi honeymoon stage is over and we are seeing that his defensive work is still a long way off.

Can't be shipping 15 goals in 4 games and not reflect on having a 17 year old CB there.

Most coaches would have given the opportunity to Faye.

Said it a few weeks back that the worst thing that happened for Roque and Faye was Xavi U-turn. Bit surprised we are seeing the fruits of it so soon though.

Still, hope Faye is patient and doesn't blow it like Todibo. But we're going to be scratching for income with guys like Fati returning who will be difficult to offload, and Eric who Xavi seems to want.

So can see a sale as no chance Xavi plays him. None.

I agree re Xavi and those two, I'm not a Xavi hater, but one thing I've always said, is he's too obsessed with a certain type of player, which so why we spent 65m euros on fucking Torres.

The team needs more athleticism, granted the back line is one place we actually have that, but you can't ignore a player because his passing isn't piquest.

I'm all for cubarsi he'll be class, but we shouldn't be ignoring Faye as we aren't doing to win anything with a 17 year old as a starter at CB or anywhere in the spine of the team

GK
CB
DM
St ( to a lesser extent)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't give a fuck about whether Xavi is obessed with keeping Eric Garcia or not, and the overwhelming reports/rumors claims he really want to keep him, they should sell him and tell him to kick rocks.

xXKonan

You have to have an insane amount of tunnel vision to even want Eric back.

He's been all right for Girona but once he steps out of that team and back into this one he'll look just like he did when he was here a total liability.

BJJ

I am a certified Xavi hater and this is his fault. He has a huge masia and Spanish bias especially when it comes to young players. He's a gigantic tool who along with Laporta is destroying the club.
Faye deserves an opportunity but of course Xavi won't give him one. Anyway Xavi has been exposed as a fraud. Good luck in attracting young talent while this fraud is still here.

...the number of Barca fans that still attach any importance,and thus, hope and expectations,to Xavis as a coach, even on this forum, is bewildering, to keep it politely. That dude should be only be a motivator/speech gover to players at youth academies, not even as a coach, he is not worthy of coaching a Liga side, talkmore of coaching Barca. He doesn't have the acumen.

Btw, Faye isn't really the product of LaMasia.
1 year ago, he was in a local small club in Senegal (Africa). Then, he joined a club in Croatia named Kustosija. He stayed there for 6 months, then came to Barca-B, the last summer (July 2023).
I'm not sure if there is a plan for him as a player in our club. But you can tell it's NOT the same story as with Cubarsi, who is a LaMasia boy, produced here.

Btw, Faye isn't really the product of LaMasia.
1 year ago, he was in a local small club in Senegal (Africa). Then, he joined a club in Croatia named Kustosija. He stayed there for 6 months, then came to Barca-B, the last summer (July 2023).
I'm not sure if there is a plan for him as a player in our club. But you can tell it's NOT the same story as with Cubarsi, who is a LaMasia boy, produced here.
...is this any important?

Home of Barca Fans