Nico Williams

HanDW

Good player, but we cant (and shouldn't) spend big money on forwards unless they are clinical and can bring at least 20 goals to the table.

Messi983

What's the deal with this Zaragoza guy??

On paper he looks like a bum... got virtually 0 minutes at Bayern.

He's getting a Roque treatment.

Bayern paid his clause to bring him this summer but after having some injury problems they decided to pay few millions more to advance his transfer to January. He has problems adapting to a new league and Tuchel doesn't rate him so there were already reports he's considering returning to Spain.

Well, ofc Tuchel is leaving and we'll have to wait and see what plans whoever Bayern's next coach will be will have with Bryan. But he's a solid player and we could do a lot worse than get him on loan if possible. Especially if we can also include a reasonable buy option. Then based on his performances and our financial state in 2025 we could decide whether to buy Bryan permanently, go for Nico or another winger or potentially get them both to have more depth after hopefully selling Ferran and potentially Raphinha too if we get a good enough offer.

I see Zaragoza as Felix's replacement and while I think Joao is more talented the problem with him is he has flashes of what he could be in some games but rarely bring his A game. From what I've seen Bryan is more consistent (also has work ethic I don't really see with Joao) and more important his style fits better to what we need from a winger imo.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bryan Zaragoza is also seemingly a midget at 1.64m which might be the big problem. How do you even compete at that stature in Europe or vs. bigger and stronger fullbacks.

Messi983

Insigne for example. Or our man Ludo Giuly back in the days. And Maradona after all but yeah, way back.

Also Verratti.

And there are obviously lot more players just few cms taller including Messi or Kante.

Personally don't see his height as a problem.

Nazario1985

Wingers? Which players?

Football changed a bit over the years as well.

Nothing changes the fact that midgets are the best skilled ever, and the next genius in 20-30 years will also be a midget

This guy ain't though he is just another bum overhyped by agents

HanDW

Insane stinker today to the point of getting hooked while Athletic are trying to tie the game.

One thing I don't really like about him is that he's more of a ball to feet winger than a running in behind type. Seems like a waste considering his physical profile and the fact that his dribbling and passing are NOT good enough to be a primary ball handler.

He's not bad but nowhere near 50M worthy.

Home of Barca Fans