Pep Guardiola

Morten

Knowing Pep, i pity the remaining EPL sides they have to play, last time we knocked them out they destroyed the remaining teams.

Loki

Rumours about Pep rejoining Bayern, this would drive me absolutely mad if he bails them out in their atritious search for a trainer and become Bayern trainer a second time before coming back home.
I'll never believe it. He's got no competition in Germany, although Tuchel managed to create one this season. Also his salary, I bet Abu Dhabi pays him triple behind their books through shady sponsor dealings.

Messigician

I'll never believe it. He's got no competition in Germany, although Tuchel managed to create one this season. Also his salary, I bet Abu Dhabi pays him triple behind their books through shady sponsor dealings.
All players get backdoor salary why wouldn’t the manger and coaching staff?

Fati_Future_BallonDor

From his perspective it would make sense to go back, Bayern was the only where he didnt win cl. In his last season Bayern was probably the best team in the world, if he would have stayed 1-2 seasons he would have probably won the cl.

I dont think he has Barca in his mind now, he will wait until the financial power comes back so he can form a completely new team

Andresito

Staff member
One year left on his City contract, he either is done with top club football or renews for a few more years. I don't see him going to another big club in Europe. I think he'll stay a bit longer at City though as it's the perfect club for him.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

One year left on his City contract, he either is done with top club football or renews for a few more years. I don't see him going to another big club in Europe. I think he'll stay a bit longer at City though as it's the perfect club for him.

done with top club football?? Dude he is only 53, he is still in his prime and i think he wants to win more cls. He will definitely come back to Barca one day but before he will go to another top club. Maybe a tier 2 club and make it to a tier 1 team!

Home of Barca Fans