Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

Wake up, Leo. Wake up.

messi-sleeping.jpg

,, 5 more minutes "

- Leo Messi

Lomar1o

i'm sorry that i have to post this again, but no one seems to have noticed it, so i'll be adding a picture to make it stand out more, here's the post i made earlier:

"ssup guys, maybe i'm asking a stupid question, but i couldn't find anything about it, so i'll just ask. did you notice messi's black eye last week against atletico? what's the story? no one commented on it, there were no articles, or maybe i just missed all of it but to this day i'm wondering what was wrong with his left eye."

here's the pic:

BkUdx5nCYAE1f_N.jpg

i know it's prolly nothing major but it somehow went under the radar.. i wonder if that eye injury affected his performance?!

Leo10

It seems like he is scoring only Penaldos lately. In before Madrid fans start calling him Penaltinel Messi. :neymar:

raskolnikov

It seems like he is scoring only Penaldos lately. In before Madrid fans start calling him Penaltinel Messi. :neymar:

Penonel Messi, very important ones though, those vs Real and Espanyol are crucial for our title chances.
We are now in a good spot in la liga to win the whole thing. Especially if Real drop points on saturday.

F

Flavia

i'm sorry that i have to post this again, but no one seems to have noticed it, so i'll be adding a picture to make it stand out more, here's the post i made earlier:

"ssup guys, maybe i'm asking a stupid question, but i couldn't find anything about it, so i'll just ask. did you notice messi's black eye last week against atletico? what's the story? no one commented on it, there were no articles, or maybe i just missed all of it but to this day i'm wondering what was wrong with his left eye."

here's the pic:

BkUdx5nCYAE1f_N.jpg

i know it's prolly nothing major but it somehow went under the radar.. i wonder if that eye injury affected his performance?!

It's not the first time I see him with a bruise in his left eye. I wonder what was that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans